Thanks

Question Chiropractic and bleeding?

Those who go to a chiroprator here, could you please tell me if you ever bleed after the treatment/adjustment? I saw this same chiro two years ago, and just started back up seeing her about one month ago. Is there a reason as to why I bleed/spot after adjustments? I asked her, but she's not an obgyn.
    Does this at all have anything to do with PCOS? I had the Provera-induced period, then 2 weeks later (this week), I have been either spotting or wiping brownish gunk--does anyone think this would be more of a symptom of the endometriosis? Any input would help a lot please, this is getting frustrating, what's coming out is anything from brownish little clots, or red spots
    Help?! I guess I'm asking 2 separate questions-I'm stumped!

Thanks

Hi,

Yes you can bleed after you have been to the chiropractor especially if you don't have your periods normal. Before I started seeing a chiropractor in October I would only get my period every 40-60 days and it would last about 2-4 days. In November I started on birth control pills to regulate my periods and so I don't have to worry about cysts anymore. Those are the only two reason why I am on BCPs. I am not sexually active. My chiropractor who is a guy told me that your spinal cord deals with your periods. He said if your back is not in the right place you won't get your periods normal unless it is in the right place. He told me about two months ago he was treating a lady who was going through menopause that could not quit bleeding. He said until I get her back adjusted to the right place she is going to bleed but when I do get it in the right place she will quit bleeding. Like he said for me he is trying to get me to bleed so that I have normal periods and the other lady he was trying to get her to quit bleeding. I went to him when my period was late and usually when I would get home I would have my period. Sometimes it would take two days to get it. I hope this helps you. Sorry if this was too long.

Thanks

Thank you Lacy! I thought the same thing....our spinal cords deal with not only our periods but all our nerves to the different organs. I really believe in it, so I was not at all worried, just wondering if anyone had similar symptoms while having PCOS too. That's awesome you don't have to worry about your cysts anymore Yes, you helped A LOT. See, this is why I hesitate getting this lap done, because I wonder if chiro and other alternative approaches would take care of it, I haven't tried any until recently, so that's what get me flustered-the decisions.
    Anyway, thanks again. Your post helped very much.
    I love this board!! Thanks for all the great info about that lady and your chiropractor.

Thanks

OMG some help at last! I have had period pains, spotting and tummy cramps after 4 sessions and I thought I was going mad....period was 2 weeks early? So this is normal then? I stopped going as I thoughts should let the bleeding settle....what's the advice ladies?