Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default Early Pregnancy Symptoms Post - Please Update when you get a +HPT or Beta....

Just thought it would be helpful if all the newly pregnant cysters can post their symptoms here and document what they felt/noticed in the 2WW prior to them getting a +HPT. I am sure that this would be beneficial to all of us in the 2WW now and in the future.

Happy Wife Mama Runner naturaljoy's Avatar
    Thanks

With a previous pg, I had tingly nipples starting at like 4-5dpo. With this pg, I was up peeing 2-3x a night at about 7dpo.

Other than that, no early symptoms. Breast tenderness starting around weeks 5-7, but that's long past the dreaded 2WW.

Good luck to ALL!
    Joy
    Running Mama to Three Crazy Kids: Sam/8, Sara/5, Katy/5

Thanks

What I remember the most about early pg signs was tingly nipples. Not sore..but distinctly tingly. I had already taken a HPT with a - result. I recall lying in bed about 2 weeks later, and my nipples had that weird sensation. Something told me to test again, and I got a +.
    Hidden Content
    Emily Marion - May 23, 2004
    Hunter Nathaniel - May 17, 2005
    Ethan Lukas - February 27, 2007

Thanks

I am currently 6 weeks pg and one of the first symptoms that I noticed were my sore breasts. I took clomid so I was expecting the sore nipples, but then my actual breast felt sore. Also, the weekend before I tested (up till now), I have been extremely tired between 2pm-5pm.....if I don't get a short nap in then I am ready for bed early! I had an upset stomach feeling everytime that I ate a few days before I tested +.

Hope this helps! Good luck!
    dx: 1994 w/ PCOS; 1999 w/ IR
    Metformin 2550 mgs daily

Twin DDs 3 years old

Thanks

No symptoms this time besides pms symptoms. I had a few baby pimples on my nose, some cramping, and somewhat sore bbs, not major.

I tested at 15dpo.

Plus it's normal that af symptoms are like pg symptoms, so many times its hard to figure out. I certainly didn't think my symptoms were pg ones, boy was i surprised.

But its fun to see what was for others. Good luck everyone!!!
    Last edited by mhudson; 07-25-2002 at 11:25 PM.
    [Hidden Content
    LOSS OF MY BABY GIRL AT 23 WEEKS 11/01
    Had Aidan Fraser on March 8,2003 at 2:05pm.... 7lbs 8 oz and 20 in. long!
    had miss Riley Emerson on December 29,2004 at 4:51 , 7lbs 14oz and 20 1/4 inches long.

Thanks

as for my early pg symptoms, all i can say is AF!!!!!!!!! tired, moody, crampy, bloated, the whole 9! the only difference was that i "felt different" and that i cant explain, it felt just like af physically, but there was something "different" about it! and sore bbs lets not forget those! i tested only 12 dpo and got a big fat + (i couldnt seem to wait those 2 extra days lol)
    Last edited by mhudson; 07-25-2002 at 11:25 PM.

Cara's Mommy & TTC/PG Mod mhudson's Avatar
    Thanks

The ONLY early PG symptom I had was at 11dpo (11dpiui) I was very sleepy. I'm so goofy though, I absolutely did not even consider the fact that it could be a PG symptom!! I told DH I thought I was coming down with something as I went to bed about 2 hours early
    At 13dpo my bloodtest came back positive and around 15dpo, I had some mild spotting and my bb's were sore. Not sore like others have described, not my nipples but the side of my bb's hurt, like they were bruised or something. This came and went for a week or so and then no more symptoms.

GOOD LUCK everyone!!!!
    Last edited by mhudson; 07-25-2002 at 11:21 PM.
    Michelle (40) divorced and on our own
    Cara Leann arrived 9/25/02 after 27 months TTC

~Annovulatory PCOS and Male Factor
    ~7 failed Clomid cycles...never even an O!
    ~1500mg Glucophage XR
    ~First Gonal-F/IUI Cycle yielded 6 mature follicles but no PGHidden Content
    ~Second Gonal-F/IUI Cycle resulted in one mature follicle and a BFPHidden Content

I'm Ready! I'm Ready! tatismom2000's Avatar
    Thanks

The only early pg symptoms I had were extreme fatigue, sore lower abdomen (not crampy) and (this one is hard to describe) the feeling that I was going to get the flu but it never seemed to arrive. DH went to get an HPT and cold medicine - I'm sooo glad I did the HPT first BB's didn't get sore until I was almost 8 weeks.

Teresa
    Last edited by mhudson; 07-25-2002 at 11:23 PM.
    Hidden Content Me (36) Hidden Content DH (41)
    Hidden Content Tatiana, bornstill 5-26-00 (conceived naturally)
    Angel m/c 10/02
    ttc#3 for 2 years
    dx PCOS 4/02 (have known since my teens)
    2000mg Met., 1500mg Aldomet
    81mg Baby Aspirin, Multi-Vitamin, Folic Acid, Iron Supplement
    6th CC - 100mg 3-7 SUCCESS!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content "Love is when two becomes three"
    WE'RE PREGNANT! EDD JULY 20, 2003
    We're having a boy! Benigno Antonio "Benny"

Thanks

Thumbs up

I was pg for 11 weeks - no meds...just happened au natural, before I knew I had PCOS.

The first thing I noticed early on which was different from even a very late AF was that I felt strange...like a weird headache & strange sensation all over (a feeling I have not as yet felt again with any cycle), my bb's tingled & were super sensitive, and later ... so outrageously sore I had to wear a bra to bed. I was bone tired and irritable all the time. I also had PMS cramps early on and spotted brownish for a full day. I dismissed these symptoms because I had taken several hpts - all negative. I just kept on thinking it was going to be the AF of the century. Then, the big tip off that something was seriously up....

...I began to gag at the thought of things I would usually love to eat (i.e. cheese) and I took one bite of a sesame bagel with cream cheese that tasted like bitter soap.
    I went to the doc that afternoon for a beta.....huge ++++++++.
    I was stunned..but later felt like I kinda knew it all along.
    I hope all of your symptoms = +++++++++++++++++
    Best Wishes & Babydust
    Paula
    Last edited by mhudson; 07-25-2002 at 11:24 PM.
    Paula - 39, DH - 41
    SD -12, Boxer- 2
    Met 1500mg, Preanatals, Omega-3
    IVF - Nov 04 (29) eggs/17 embryos frozen
    1/27 2nd FET
    2/5 - + hpt Hidden Content
    2/9 1st beta = 293 E2=190 P4=11
    2/16 2nd beta = 5501 E2=253 p4=9 (add supps)
    DUE DATE: Oct 16, 2005
    5w u/s showed heartbeat!
    8w u/s saw our baby move (off supps)
    12w u/s baby sucking thumb! Heard heartbeat!
    16w u/s baby boy!!

Thanks

I am 7w4d along. My very first symptom was my hair began falling in chunks. (It's to my waist - very noticable and depressing when I didn't know why.) I had a thyriod test done even. A few days later my breats became sore, esp. on the sides and underneath. I too thought it was going to be a rough AF. Then I went with friends to the Ya-Ya Sisterhood movie and I cried the Entire movie. (I have cried over a movie before.) That was the last straw. The next morning I took a hpt and sure enough -- I was pg.
    (My breats are still very sore and tender. I also sleep with a bra on and a pillow between my DH and I.)

Thanks

I tested at 10 dpo because I was very emotional and crying for no reason. I also had sore breasts, tiredness, and could not concentrate on anything. Now I am 10 weeks 2 days and almost all symptoms are gone and I am starting to feel better. Never got morning sickness. Jen
    Jenny 23 DH 24 ttc#1 16MO 4 rounds clomid o'd no preg!! PCOS insulin resist. Conceived on 5th rd of clomid(50mg) w/ Tamoxifen 20mg and HCG trigger day 17. EDD Feb. 22nd 2003
    IF YOU TRUST IN JESUS GREAT
    THINGS CAN AND WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!

TAYLOR JOSEPHINE BORN FEB 20, 2003 7LBS 3 OZ 19 INCHES

Pregnant with #2 natural this time-unexpected but thrilled EDD FEb 10th, 2004 DD wont even be 1!!!!!!!!

Mommy to 2 sets of twins JuneBug00's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

I didn't really have alot of symptoms. I did have a REALLY sore belly. Everything from my belly button down hurt .
    Of course, during that 2ww, you look at EVERYTHING and wonder if it's a sign. LOL I know that I did.

Good luck and *****babydust***** to all,
    April
    Mother of 10 year old twin boys -
    Christian Anthony & Christopher Matthew
    Mother of 7 month old twin girls - Tatyanna Apriel & Tanasia Gabrielle
    200 mg Clomid
    1500 mg Glucophage
    25 mg dex
    TTC 8 years
    m/c Nov. 2001

Thanks

Default my sign

I tested positive this time last year and my major clue in was that I had to come home on my lunch breaks for a nap. I kept blaming it on the fact that I was getting up in the middle of the night 3-4 times because I had to pee.

HELLO. Sometimes I'm just dense I guess
    ~NICOLE~
    DD Loren 4/14/02
    DS Colin 11/12/03
    DS Quinn 3/14/07

Thanks

(I got pregnant through IVF so everything is noted in Days Past Transfer)

My symptoms were pretty pronounced, probably because I am pg with twins. About 4 or 5 dpt, I got sore breasts. Of course I passed that off to the estrogen supplements I was taking.

Then at 10dpt, I woke up feeling extremely hungry, yet sick. I was fine after eating but then felt sick after lunch--just a short spell. Later that evening, I got VERY sick after dinner. The feelings of nausea persisted but I passed that off to being on Met. for the first time.

Shortly after that, I realized if I laid down to help ease the nausea, I would fall asleep almost instantly.

I finally did an HPT at 14dpt, not because I really thought I was pg (see how pessimistic I was?) but because I was having cramps and lots of watery discharge, which I get right before AF. I have to laugh because I tested so casually this time and got the surprise of my life.

Good luck to everyone!

Laura (32)
    ttc 2 years
    2 failed Clomid cycles
    3 failed inj. cycles
    1 failed IVF
    1 successful IVF/FET!
    Twins due 1/19/03

Thanks

I also noticed a weird metallic taste in my mouth, and before I tested +, I smoked, but couldn't finish a whole cigarette. I just didn't want it. Same with coffee. It was definitely something I noticed, but had no idea why.

The only time I remember feeling nauseas was when I went to see my brother and sister-in-laws' new baby. We visited them at the hospital, and I was STARVING. My mother, grandmother & I went out to eat, but by the time the food came, I could barely look at it. When I got home I felt completely nauseas and threw up.
    Hidden Content
    Emily Marion - May 23, 2004
    Hunter Nathaniel - May 17, 2005
    Ethan Lukas - February 27, 2007