Thanks

Default Metformin and Apple Cider Vinegar...mix?

i'm on 1500g Metformin...is it ok to take Apple Cider Vinegar pills with it too? (hoping to balance-out my dry skin, ACV is supposed to be good for that?)
    the ACV pills are at 600mg so they're quite strong apparently....would they mix ok?
    Has anyone else ever taken them together?

Thanks

I have taken them together and I never had a problem....Hope that this helps
    Melissa
    dx 2001
    Reno James 11-28-98
    Dylan Anthony born 8-4-02

Hidden Content

Thanks

I was on the Apple Cider Vinegar pills before I got dx and started met, I asked my doc the same question and she said there is nothing documented about the two together but she did not want me to be the ginny pig, soooooooo she told me to quit...I don't know if that helps but....
    Mindy
    [url=Hidden Content http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/3;51;103;0;1/c/244/t/210/s/260/k/5031/weight.png"

DX w/ PCOS: Dec 2004
    Medications: 2000mg metformin, prenatals
    goals: to loose 40 pounds at least and to become pregnant.

Thanks

yeah i asked at the health-supplement store, the guy looked it up but didn't know of anything....he rang a his manager and was told they should be ok, but take them a few hours apart.
    i already used the liquid form of Apple Cider Vinegar on my head to help with the dandruff (as stated in many online sites) and it DOES seem to have made a difference already after just one application.
    the only thing is, it stinks to high heaven! i dabbed a load of ACV into my hair and on my scalp and left it on for a good while before washing out. (leaves a LOVELY shine btw!)

i figured if i took the ACV by mouth in the form of a pill, it would elleviate the stink and i wouldn't get the feeling i was a walking salad!

what strength/quantity do you take Coffeequeen?