Thanks

Default Pinching pains on right ovary...normal in early pregnancy???

From about 4 on I am having off and on pinching pains like in my right ovary area. If I do certain things it hurts. There was one time where the pinching pain happened and it pinched all the way across my pelvic area. That time it went away with in a few seconds. Has anyone felt this pinching ovarion pain in early pregnancy??? The nurse called me back and said it is normal unless it is with blood or doubling over in pain which I donot have. She said it is the hyperstimulated ovaries?? Please tell me some of you had this and it is normal. with this twinge of a pinch half the day I was thinking the worst and with that pain all the way across. I trust what the nurse said but I trust you all that if you had it and your pregnancy is normal then mine prob. is to!! I am 4 weeks today so still early.

Proud Air Force Wife danielle1978's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not having that type of pain but I'm having some pain in my lower back and my nurse told me it was b/c the hcg was stimulating my ovaries (i did injectibles)-she said it can definately cause pain and to try to just rest when I can and drink plenty of fluids. I wish I would've thought to ask her how long this will last :-)

Hopefully this helps a little!
    Danielle-27
    DH-26
    DD'S Amber & Meghan 12/09/05

Thanking the Lord for His blessings!

Hidden Content

Thanks

I have been having some pains like that also and I am 4 weeks too. I have had an ectopic before and it was different. I had bleeding with the pain. So I think your nurse is right. I did 50mg of Clomid with this pg so I'm thinking the twinges of pain... and sometimes burning sensation are the result of sensitive ovaries... I hope the pain goes away soon for both of us.
    Me 38 - Past Issues: Endometriosis, Tubal PG, PCOS, Hyperplasia
    DH 41
    Married June 1995
    3 beautiful boys, 2 conceived with some help, third son conceived on our own (in just two months!!)
    Highly recommend the Primal Blueprint for a way of eating/lifestyle

Thanks

I had a pain similar to that on my left side in early pregnancy, which was also the side I ovulated from...Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks

I had the same problem at the beginning of my pregnancy with Jamie. I wrote in my journal quote "I don't know why I am getting my hopes up. I am having pains and I know that my period will come any time now. I guess I'll never be a mommy." It is probably from being hyperstimulated. My pain ended up being from a large cyst on my ovary that went away on it's own.