Thanks

Default Finally Free Ultra Plus Hair Remover....

What a wonderful site...I absolutley love it!

I was wondering if anyone has heard of or used "Finally Free Ultra Plus Hair Remover" and if so, what do you think of it?

Here is where I learned about it ..... http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/pr...howId=156&Nz=0

Thanks,
    Rhonda
    ~Peace~

Thanks

i love your picture.....i haven't heard of that hair remover...good luck

Thanks

I bought a Deluxe Electrolysis home electrolysis a year or two ago. I have had absolutely no luck with it. Maybe that one is better. I am going to have it professionally done instead if I can find the money. I'd love to hear if anyone has had any luck with home electrolysis systems.

Thanks

Hmmm....the description sounds too good to be true.
    *April*

Thanks

Thanks so much for replying

lisadukk~ Thank you! I looove Johnny Depp. I can't wait to see him in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" hehe

Tolania~ The good thing about this "Finally Free Ultra Plus Hair Remover" is that you dont have to stick any needle in. My mom had a home electrolysis system that I tried and I found it too frustrating, and it hurt too. I wish I had money to have it done professionally. Good luck, I hope you find the money to have it done.

AprilLynn~ I know...my same thoughts. I am so desperate to try anything..lol

Rhonda
    ~Peace~

Thanks

I once bought a 'radio frequency' hair removal thing like this. This was years ago though, so maybe this one is better, but it did NOTHING. The 'trick' was to hold the hair between the 'tweezers' for 15 seconds and then it was supposed to slide right out. HA! I even tried 30 seconds and as much as 2 minutes but...nothing. Totally worthless and a waste of money.

Thanks

Default Doesn't say permanent removal

All it says is that its clinically proven to be as effective as electrolysis but doesn't cite studies or anything.

Not to be negative but with a lot of these things I think they're marketing to desperate women who want to get rid of the hair but can't afford to have it professionally done (I know because I'm one of those desperate to remove the hair). The thing of it is to do electroylsis legally you need to have a liscense and all that good stuff (well in a lot of states anyways) and there's a reason, because there are a lot of stupid or just ignorant people out there. So any of these at home things I doubt can really have the ability to truly zap the hair follicles because of the danger it would present and the liability to the company if someone were to seriously injure themselves. I'm sure you can find a way to injure yourself with this, but they probably try to limit it.

I wish there was a home system that could do this or some pill that could magically fix this. You'd think by now they'd figure something out, but until then i'd stick with professionally done electroylsis.

Thanks

I forgot to mention... the only thing the home system I bought DID do was cause a lot of infected areas on my skin, especially on my chest. And I used alcohol before using it, made sure everything including my skin was clean, and cleaned up afterwards.