Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Do you have very crusty feet???

I thought I seen a post before but can't find it...

But what do you do about it I mean my feet are severly cracked!! I can't wear my Dr. Martens
    (Me) 43 (hubby) 33 Hidden Content 13 years strong
    DD-Jessica 23
    Emiliano 2 years
    Alexander born 8/8/2013 Hidden Content

Thanks

There's this great stuff at walmart, called Bag Balm, its kinda nasty lookin, but it works wonders. Get some, slather it on your feet, wrap them in saran wrap to keep it from getting everywhere and then put on a big fluffy pair of socks. Do that in the evenings or overnight a few times, and voila, great feet. Hope that helps!

Thanks

Bag balm huh? Hmmm I might have to make a trip over there today! Thanks Kayiena!! How have you been?
    DD-Jessica 23
    Emiliano 2 years

Thanks

Ugh, tryin to get through the ever-growing pile of stuff to get done at work! we're super-short staffed, so we can't even keep up w/ the stuff we're generating, let alone the backlog! Yuck! Oh well, today's friday, and I'm getting overtime for not having gotten a lunch break all week! and ditto for next week, At least til Thursday, when my coworker is back from vacation. That'll be such a relief! And my parents should be coming down this weekend, I have a present and a father's day card for them, that I've had for a while now.. oops. And I'm hoping that with the met working such wonders (my pants are falling off!) I'll soon have another card to give him, a grandfather's! Maybe. If we're lucky. Not actively trying, but certainly NOT preventing either! KWIM? Anyway, back to the grind.

Thanks

I have that too, Chula. I've been using a product by Avon for severely cracked heels and feet. I use a "foot file" to get off most of the worst of the dry skin and then I slather on this thick cream, toss on a pair of socks and it seems to work really good. I also *have* to get a pedicure about every 2 weeks to keep them looking really good. I love getting them, especially when they take that little cheesegrater looking thingy and scrape off the dead skin. It sounds gross, but it feels soooooo gooooood!!! I've never used the bag balm, but I might have to give it a shot!
    Rebecca ~ 35
    DH Matt ~ 39
    Married 11-20-04

TTC for 5 years...never pregnant.
    Hoping for a miracle...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks

Crusty feet poster here <---

My feet are really bad, here's the link to the thread I started that you were looking for. It has 51 replies with a lot of good suggestions...

http://www.soulcysters.net/showthread.php?t=126297

Thanks

I did until last week! I soaked my feet for a few minutes in the tub then scrubbed with a pumice stone and some foot scrub, then after I put on pied de peppered foot cream from www.lush.com and then put socks on! and somedays I use one of those foot files like the sand paper ones, my feet are almost smooth! YEAH!
    DX: Sept/03 Me 31 & DH 35Hidden Content
    PCOS: Metformin 1500mgs daily(Oct/03).
    Rapid Cycling Bi-Polar Type II: Effexor 225 mgs, .5mgs clonazapam, and 900mgs Lithium daily. litebook therapy(Dec/04).
    Meniere's Disease:Hidden Content 16mgs Serc and 10-20mgs Metoclop

Thanks

I use this stuff called Kerasal. www.kerasal.com It's thick, but it has Sacilyc acid in it to help shed the build up of dry skin. My feet feel alot better when I put it on.
    God Bless!
    Myla
    Hidden Content

Kara
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Thanks best friend of mine, Kiesha!!!

Thank you to all of my cysters I will need to try this stuff out I mean I had to go home and put my tennis shoes on becasue they were so sore form the air I guess *shrugs shoudlers*
    DD-Jessica 23
    Emiliano 2 years

Thanks

I love the Avon Cracked Heel Relief Cream - it's great stuff and does wonders for my poor sandal wearing feet. My heels get soooo dry and this stuff works great - just my 2 cents.
    11 miscarriages - first one July 1997 last one May 2008.

I am starting over. I have been working on my PCOS since 2002 - but never tried to take care of me for me (I was always focused on trying to have a baby). I have given up that dream and am focusing on me now.

Thanks

Well I went and got a pedicure and the lady was very nice! Now my lil piggies look sexy and that means alot to my self esteem trust me LOL!!! I have to go every 2 weeks and she said it will be healed in no time I loved the pampering it was real nice and she took her time my piggies are burgnandy red and even hubby said hmmm they look cute and smiled....I just wanted to share that something as small as spending $20 on myself made me feel good again!!!
    DD-Jessica 23
    Emiliano 2 years

Thanks

good for you! crusty feet ae no good
    DX: Sept/03 Me 31 & DH 35Hidden Content
    PCOS: Metformin 1500mgs daily(Oct/03).
    Rapid Cycling Bi-Polar Type II: Effexor 225 mgs, .5mgs clonazapam, and 900mgs Lithium daily. litebook therapy(Dec/04).
    Meniere's Disease:Hidden Content 16mgs Serc and 10-20mgs Metoclop

Thanks

Well I went and bought more lotion, and scraper thing to help between pedicures. I hope this works!!!
    DD-Jessica 23
    Emiliano 2 years

college going cyster! oaktreegirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I get crusty feet, crusty knees and crusty elbows. I can hide the knees and feet, but the elbows show. I just try to wash and moisturise with body butter everyday, and that helps minimize the crustiness.
    I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
    - Helen Keller

Thanks

I've always had really nasty dry feet...it would get so bad at times that it hurt. I found this amazing incredible wonderful foot scrub at a store online...my feet have never felt so healthy and looked so beautiful. (The stuff is kinna weird...it looks like rocks and mud...lol...but it really works.) If anyone's interested, this is the link.