Registered User Stephanie Caldwell's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Does anyone know how long it takes Actos to work?

I am just waiting for AF to show up! All I want for christmas is regular AFs w/ ovulation! I have to induce every month with prometrium.I have had one failed round of clomid and it made a out of me! So I am kinda taking a break.

Thanks

Stephanie,

I started Actos last year around October and got my first AF in November and I had a regular 30-day cycle every month after that until I got pregnant in June. I ended up miscarrying but I still see it as a blessing because I thought I would never get pregnant without the help of fertility drugs. I hope that Actos works for you like it did for me. PM me if you have any questions.

msvon
    ME: msvon (32)
    BFP 07/12/05; MC 08/12/05 due to Blighed Ovum
    BFP 10/02/06 EDD 06/10/07
    DD 06/06/07

meds:
    Actos
    Zyrtec
    Nexium
    Labetalol
    Pre-natal Vitamins

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Zaiire Danielle was born June 6, 2007!!

Thanks

I've been on Actos since 2003. Regular cycles began one month after starting the Actos (unlike Met) and have remained between 3 and 4 weeks apart.

Check with your doctor. If you're tyring to conceive, I've read mixed reports concerning Actos and developing babies.

Registered User Stephanie Caldwell's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you ladies for your replies.Me and DH are not TTC very hard,KWIM?I do not do well under stress.For some reason I am one of thoses persons who brings stress on theirselves when it is really not that big of deal.I am also known as a "worry wart",you know so I am kinda not trying to dwell on TTC.I want a baby but with only one ovary now,I know it's gonna be difficult.