Thanks

Default Anyone pregnant on second round of clomid? Any hopes?

I was wondering if anyone had luck getting pregnant on round 2 of clomid. I just finished round 1 (100mg). I did ovulate but couldn't conceive. Not sure if round 2 going to make any difference. My OB is not going to try anything different this cycle, then how will the outcome be any different? please give me some hope, tips, anything..

Thanks

I did.....My first round dh was out of town (he's in the navy) so we missed that opportunity but I did O. The second month I O'd earlier than expected and thought I had missed it but he came home the day after my surge and I really thought we had missed it I was depressed about it but nope I got my BFP on Christmas day. So it is possible!!

Good luck,
    Trisha

Thanks

I did too! First round, I O'd and nothing happened. Round 2, I thought I O'd on CD 18, and timing was all wrong for DH and I, so I was going to take a break and wait until the new year to try again. Much to my surprise, I ended up O'ing later (CD 29 i think) and perfect timing happened. I'm now 10wks

Chin up, sometimes it might take a little more time than you want it to!
    ~* Tracy *~
    me-34 ~Doin' it on my own
    Dx: PCOS-04/27/05
    Proud parent of Taylor (10yrs) and Bailey

Hidden Content

Thanks

Thanks ladies for giving me some hope. I am more concerned because I think out BD timing was perfect this cycle and I also ovulated! Can it happen that inspite of everything being right, cycle is a bust?

Thanks

Hey there! I didnt not O on the 1st round of clomid, but I did on the second round. We had an IUI this month and we also found out on Christmas Day that we were pregnant. We are 5 wks and so excited! Dont give up hope. It can definitely happen. I was so sure it would not happend this fast and tried not to get my hopes up, but it did! We feel very lucky and blessed. The best to you as you TTC!
    Lisa
    PCOS '04 & ENDO '99

IUI SUCCESSFUL ON 12/13/05
    35 WEEKS PREGNANT...its a BOY!!! Hidden Content
    DUE DATE 9/4/06 Hidden Content (may be induced early!)

Thanks

I did not O on my first round (50mg) of clomid. The second round I took 100mg and did O, with timed BD & and hcg trigger, I had the winning combination fo rmy BFP! So don't give up hope, it can happen on your second round. Lots of luck to you!!
    Me - 37
    DH - 38
    DS1 - 4
    DS2 - brand new!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mommy to Kailee Dalyce ribbitfroggie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Me too...

I didn't ovulate on my first round of Clomid (100mg), but there was some confusion with the days I took them, since AF was kind of goofy....but I went up to 150mg the second month, and I ovulated late, but ovulated and got pregnant!!! GL and don't give up hope!!!

Missing Daniel & Sweetpea Mindijean's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyster
    Thanks ladies for giving me some hope. I am more concerned because I think out BD timing was perfect this cycle and I also ovulated! Can it happen that inspite of everything being right, cycle is a bust?
    I'm not saying this to be a downer, because you quite possibly COULD have conceived, but if not, do NOT give up! I had 17 years of trying, about 12 cycles total of Clomid, a year of perfect charts and cycles, and I FINALLY conceived on what was to be our last medicated cycle!

It can happen!!

Hidden Content Mindi Jean Sheldon Piasecki on Facebook Hidden Content