Thanks

Question milk?any thoughts on this dream?

ok so it started right before i turned 18. i was satying at my grandmothers house and had a dream it went like this.......

i woke up one morning and went to the bathrom to discover that my breats were leaking milk, only the milk was black. i had also started my menses, it was black too.i felt really scared and i thought that i was infertile, i would never be able to have children again.then i woke up.....

during that day i discussed the dream with my gram and my sister.they suggested maybe it had to do with being a woman. i still felt it had to do with infertility.very soon after, i started having problems with my AF and was later diagnosed with PCOS.now i'd had probs b4 w/AF but the probs never lasted that long.

to get to the present, last night i had a dream in wich milk was leaking from my breasts again, this time the milk was white.in the dream i felt so happy because i knew every thing was going to be alright (as a woman).
    in the dream i felt pg.

sorry this is so long, i appreciate all who takes time to read this.i'm very interested in your feedback.thank u.
    Melissa (aka Missy)22Hidden Content
    DF 30
    DD 7yrs(2/06/02)
    miscarriage(12/28/03)
    fur babies and many nonfur babies (ratties hairless and haired)
    aziza kitty AKA Meowmeow.(all black fluffy with sweatpants) and Mr. Chinchy the chinchilla.

Thanks

that is a very interesting dream series. are those the only two times you've had milk-themed dreams?

the older dream probably did involve your body trying to tell you on a subconscious level that something wasn't the way it should be. it also could have had other layers of meaning- the black milk meaning that you were not at a point where you felt ready to fully "nourish" yourself on some level.

as for last night's dream, take a few minutes and think about what's been going on in your life emotionally, etc. the fact that your breasts wee leaking white breast milk could signify a mental shift; you're maturing and better able to nurture and "nourish" your soul. or you are making changes toward better health and feel more feminine and "whole. you are embodying the "mother" archetype. it could also be a physical sign from your body, but this is usually more uncommon.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"live. love. be. believe." -the Cruxshadows

Thanks

these r the only 2 times i've dreamt of milk. what u said makes sense.i am in my 2nd term of school and have been taking my met everyday...in hopes one day to be able to concieve.i've also joined a swimming class at the local ymca, in hopes of getting fit(baby steps i guess).so i've been working to improve my life.whereas beore i just sat around doing the whole self pity thing and telling myself that i'd start my meds and exercising the next day.my locus of control is getting better.i feel i'am taking the step to have a better life and get where i want to go.the one thing about the physical part is that i have had dreams in the past (when i was pg the 2nd time) that i miscarried. following a series of those dreams i really did have a miscarriage.so sometimes things in my dreams really do happen.lately i've been dreaming of being pg or of my fiance and i having 2 children together. i dont know if this is just me wantiing to have children with him or if they're signs?may sound odd huh.oh well.
    thank u for your reply.
    DF 30
    DD 7yrs(2/06/02)
    miscarriage(12/28/03)
    aziza kitty AKA Meowmeow.(all black fluffy with sweatpants) and Mr. Chinchy the chinchilla.

Thanks

no, it's not odd at all. dreams have many, many layers of symbolism. they can have the obvious physical meanings and then the more subtle subsoncious messages. as you get into better health and your life moves into the direction you want it to, your dreams will take off in a new direction.

best of luck to you! if you want, i can recommend some dream books to you.

Hidden Content

Thanks

recommondation would be nice.i love books.once again thank u.
    DF 30
    DD 7yrs(2/06/02)
    miscarriage(12/28/03)

Thanks

np. when i was in therapy, we did a lot of work w/jungian archetypes and dream analysis. it can be very insightful.

so far, the most insightful book that i have worked from is "inner work: using dreams and active imagination for personal growth" by robert a. johnson. another good, but not as "scholarly" is "universal dream key: the 12 most common dream themes around the world" by patricia garfield. they are both good reference tools if you want to study dreamwork.

http://www.patriciagarfield.com/

Hidden Content