Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default It was like my water broke and I'm not pregnant!

This may be TMI, but the weirdest thing happened to me last night at around 3:45 AM. I was sleeping and in the middle of a dream when I woke up to a feeling of wetness. It was on my sheet and then I felt the side of my bed and it was drenched. I lept out of bed and ran to the bathroom and meanwhile this stuff was running down both of my legs!!

It definitely was not urine. I got to the bathroom and then peed. When I got up to get toilet paper to clean off my legs, this "stuff" was almost dry. I've never had a baby so I don't know what it's like to have your water break, but I'm assuming that's it!

For the past two months I've been having this strange water like, non-odor discharge at the first 10 days of my cycle after AF and the stuff that came out in a "burst" last night is the same stuff.

Does anyone know what this is or has it happened to them? It is sooooo strange. I don't have any abdominal pain or anything either. I put a towel on my bed since it was so early in the morning and when I work up 8 hours later everything was dry. I did a "sniff" test on my then dry underwear that I left in the bathroom and it didn't smell like urine, so I know it definitely wasn't. I'm at a loss here on what has happened to me. ????
    Name: Rachel (36)Hidden Content Husband: Russ (34)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leikela For This Useful Post:

shellmail (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Sorry I don't have any ideas, but that sounds pretty scary. I probably would have freaked out. My first guess was that you might have ovulated and had a lot of EWCM, but I don't think there would be that much of it! Maybe you should call your doctor?

Thanks

Thanks for responding Amanda. If I wasn't half asleep at the time, I probably would have freaked out. LOL I'm just glad that I wasn't at work or in public somewhere when it happened!

I think I am definitely going to call my Dr. about this. Thank you!

PS- I'm on CD 11 so it's possible I might have ovulated, but who knows.

Thanks

Let us know what your doctor says....personally I haven't ovulated in so long that I don't really remember what it's like anymore (I've been on the pill for two years, and before that I only had 3-4 periods a year)....not that I'm complaining since I won't be TTC anytime soon! Good luck!

Thanks

Ok, I will definitely let you know what my Dr. says. Thanks again for the response.

Thanks

Please do let us know - I've never heard of anything like that before! Hope everything is ok.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sleepydumpling
    Please do let us know - I've never heard of anything like that before! Hope everything is ok.
    Thank you Kath! I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks

Rachel, the only time i had anything like that was when i was trying to get pregnant one time and had what they call a "hormone surge" Only thing is that I was at work and have this GUSH of cm. I had to go home and change of course. But that was the only time i have ever dealt with an overabundance or cm. I hope whatever it is you get an answer for it.
    Stacy - 27 Hidden Content
    Ashleigh (11-12-98)
    AJ (2-20-03)
    Adrian (12-15-04)

Thanks

Lekeila,
    I am with everyone else. Please keep us posted. I hope and pray that everything is okay.

Thanks

Thanks for all your support. It means a lot. Thank you!

Thanks

I am not sure what it could be. have you spoken to your doctor yet? I hope you are felling better. Please keep us posted.
    Amy
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2002
    irregular cycles
    Metformin 850mg 2x a day Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Member since Aug. 2003 Miss-Meme's Avatar
    Thanks

You say you were dreaming when it happened. Can I ask what kind of dream it was?

Thanks

Default like my water broke

Quote Originally Posted by Leikela
    This may be TMI, but the weirdest thing happened to me last night at around 3:45 AM. I was sleeping and in the middle of a dream when I woke up to a feeling of wetness. It was on my sheet and then I felt the side of my bed and it was drenched. I lept out of bed and ran to the bathroom and meanwhile this stuff was running down both of my legs!!

It definitely was not urine. I got to the bathroom and then peed. When I got up to get toilet paper to clean off my legs, this "stuff" was almost dry. I've never had a baby so I don't know what it's like to have your water break, but I'm assuming that's it!

For the past two months I've been having this strange water like, non-odor discharge at the first 10 days of my cycle after AF and the stuff that came out in a "burst" last night is the same stuff.

Does anyone know what this is or has it happened to them? It is sooooo strange. I don't have any abdominal pain or anything either. I put a towel on my bed since it was so early in the morning and when I work up 8 hours later everything was dry. I did a "sniff" test on my then dry underwear that I left in the bathroom and it didn't smell like urine, so I know it definitely wasn't. I'm at a loss here on what has happened to me. ????
    I don't know the answer, but one possibility is from the paraurethral glands, especially if it was in the middle of a dream.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss-Meme
    You say you were dreaming when it happened. Can I ask what kind of dream it was?
    Sure, not a problem. I was dreaming that I was at some strange place doing an art project like painting. It was a strange dream where I felt separated from reality.

Thanks again for everyone for your support. I have not spoken to my Dr. yet because I have to go in to see him. He won't talk over the phone and will most likely want to check me out physically. I cannot get in to see him until next week so I'll post back then on what the update is. Thanks again my cysters!!

Green Fields~Golden Sands DiamondInTheRough's Avatar
    Thanks

What if they are bursts cysts? Maybe the fluid is building up, and 'gushing' out that way? Very strange, I probably would have gone straight to the ER. Keep us updated!
    Hidden Content Married SAHM - Me(35) DH(40)Hidden Content
    DS1 (2003) Clomid, IC Miracle - Bedrest, DS2 (2007) Metformin, IC Miracle - Cerclage
    Angel Baby @ 18 wks (2001) Bicornuate uterus, IC "To God we belong, and to Him is our return." Qur'an 2:156