Poll: Have you had , or do you have cysts in other places, other than your ovaries

Thanks

Default Who has or had cysts in other places

Hi just curious, I have had a cyst blow through my Jaw bone, dermoids removed from both of my ovaries and I also have cysts on my kidneys as well as my ovaries. I wondered if us cysters we more prone to them, or if mine were just a fluke?

Thanks

I have a ganglion cyst on my right ankle. I had it drained but it came right back. Have been dragging my feet on getting it removed. Good question!
    Aidan 5, Quinn, 2.5

Hidden Content

Two sweet boys!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Conceived twice by IVF/ICSI/AH, one fresh, one frozen

Doula and natural birthing instructor

Thanks

Dear Cyster,
    Good question!
    I had a cyst surgically removed from the inside of my eyelid when I was 6, had cystic acne when I was a teen and cysts ocassionally in my thigh/pubic area

Take care,
    Inga

Thanks

I had 5 cysts in my breast when I was 15 and one on my cheek when i was younger. The ones in my breast keep coming back. That was a good question!!

Thanks

i had a ganglion cyst on my left wrist. i had it sucked out two years ago, then it came right back. i had it surgically removed in feb. 2001. it came back october 2001, and i had it sucked out again. it hasn't come back since, though it is still a tender spot. i've had a cyst on my upper inner thigh, near the skin. i kept bugging it, so it drained....

Thanks

I was told by my orthopaedic doctor that I have what appears to be a benign cyst in my thigh bone. We're still investigating it. Otherwise I'll get an occasional boil here and there.
    My age: 47

Diagnosed with: PCOS & IR, May 2001

Currently taking: Glucophage 1500mg, Asmanex, Tegretol

Life: looking for a new neighborhood; learning new physical therapy exercises for growing osteoarthritis

Thanks

Default constantly struggle with cysts

Hi. I'm so glad you asked that question! I have struggled with cysts in my groin area puberty (I'm now 29). Only last year did a Dermatologist give me the diagnosis of "Hidradenitis Suppurtiva". A condition that causes cysts in areas where we have apocrine sweat glands. From the research I have done (Internet sites and information from Dr.s), it seems that H.S. stems from adrogen imbalances (hormones). I think there is a connection between H.S. and PCOS.

I now get the cysts under my breast and on my stomach as well. It's a really frustrating, depressing condition. The cysts break open and it's a real mess. As if that condition wasn't enough, now I most likely have PCOS (waiting for test results).

Thanks.
    Roo

Thanks

I had a cyst removed from my nose when I was in 5th grade and I have had several injected with something ( I can't remember) to make them go away on my head.... they always come back though. I currently have one on my head that's the size of Marble, and several smaller ones scattered on my head. Oh I have cysts in my cervics too. NO telling where else I don't know about. LOL. Take care everyone.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I too have been plagued with cysts for a long time. I had one huge cyst removed in 1993 that weighed over 11 lbs. It was composed of the same material from my ovary. I have had cysts on my vaginal walls, thighs, mons and pubic area, hand, arms, under arms, and feet. These things are so annoying. I have only had one new cyst develop in the past 9 months. It is one that is very painful and will be removed during the Christmas holidays.

Kim
    symptoms since age 11
    diagnosed 1993
    started treatment 2001
    WLS on 12/3/01 down -245 lbs and more then 115 inches...NO longer on meds for IR or for BP...Hidden Content

Thanks

Hello,
    I also suffer from multiple cysts. Currently, I have three in each wrist (2 of which seem to come and go). My wormy (brain cyst right temporal lobe- it was misdiagnosed as a "worm" in my brain), and yanno the occasional ovarian cyst. Oh what fun it is to have PCOS!

Leah
    --------
    Leah (24)
    Diagnosed: 2008
    Meds: Metformin / Yaz
    Other conditions: brain cyst, wrist cysts, & ADD Hidden Content

Thanks

I've had a couple of cysts removed from my back (after they got infected and icky!)