Thanks

Smile Grapeseed Extract for Acne

I had a difficult time trying to decide whether to post this here or on the Acne board, but I decided on this one because the other board seems to be more for meds.

I take 100mg once per day of Grapeseed extract and I'm free of acne. I've been on it for a while and have tried different doses but that's the strength that works best for me. The first time I ran out of it I never got more because I didn't have the acne problem anymore, but about two weeks later I started breaking out again so I went back on it and no more acne!

Hope this will help anyone with the same problem.

Thanks

Default more info

What lead you to start taking grape seed extract? Were you taking it for general antioxidant protection and then noticed the acne improvement?

Thanks

Where I first read about it helping with acne is in a book I have called "Natural Remedies and Supplements" so I decided to give it a try. When I went to buy some the girl in the health food store said she used it to help keep her complexion clear as well. I know that if I take more than 100mg my acne gets worse because of the anti-oxidant factor.