Thanks

Default Saw Palmetto - Increases breast size?

I wear 34A bra size and I am trying to increase my breast size. Has any women on here used Saw Palmetto and did it help increase the size of your breasts? Please let me know because it would really be helpful. How many capsules of Saw Palmetto have you been taking daily to help increase the size? How long did it take for you to see results from the Saw Palmetto? How much of a size increase did you get from the Saw Palmetto?

Thanks

I've never heard of this, but I am totally interested! I'm also a 34A, except now that I'm breastfeeding, I am a whopping 36B Boobs are not in the cards for me, no matter what!

Thanks

I took saw palmetto for over seven months and never had an increase in breast size. Please tell me where you read that. I was thinking of trying it again, but I don't want the increase. I'm already a 40DDD and the bras are already too expensive!!
    ME: msvon (32)
    BFP 07/12/05; MC 08/12/05 due to Blighed Ovum
    BFP 10/02/06 EDD 06/10/07
    DD 06/06/07

meds:
    Actos
    Zyrtec
    Nexium
    Labetalol
    Pre-natal Vitamins

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Zaiire Danielle was born June 6, 2007!!

Thanks

I have been taking Saw Palmetto since the middle of February and I can notice a little bit of a difference in my breast size. I am still an A cup but to me a few inch difference could be a huge improvement to me.

So women if you have taken Saw Palmetto to help increase your breast size PLEASE POSE A REPLY and let me know if Saw Palmetto has helped you to increase your breast size. PLEASE let me know how much of a size increase you have noticed, how long it took for the size to increase, and how much Saw Palmetto you have been taking a day?

Thanks

I have been taking Saw Palmetto for about seven weeks now hoping that it will help with my facial hair. I started to notice about two weeks ago that my breasts are sore just like before periods. I have just had my period and my breasts are still sore, so I think this is an effect of Saw Palmetto. They are firmer and fuller as well.I read in the Soulcysters forum Archives several posts in which women write about similar experiences.
    I hope that this supplement will help a bit with my excess hair but if my breast size increases as a bonus, I don't mind that.
    My periods always lasted for 5-6 days, this time only for 3 days. I wonder if this has anything to do with Saw Palmetto.

A Brooklynite in Philly peppagrl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Like any medication, herbs take some time. So, you might want to give saw palmetto a bit more than a month or so. You might not even see results for about 6 months to even a year.

I was taking saw palmetto for some time with metformin and then I stopped altogether. I really wanted to see what the metformin will do for me first if it will lower my testosterone.

Saw palmetto is used for men who have benign prostate hypertrophy - their prostate is enlarged. It has shown to shrink it and also cause gynecomastia - bigger breast in men.

My family doc when did a double when she read my chart, therefore I had to explain. In our case we want to use the saw palmetto to bind up the free testosterone that's in our system. So, it can cause the breast tenderness and engorgement of the breast.

Too bad, I really wanted to continue using it too! I could use a little boost in the front!
    Hidden Content Dear God: Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. (Psalm 139:14)Hidden Content

Hidden Content Daily Regimen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peppagrl
    My family doc when did a double when she read my chart, therefore I had to explain. In our case we want to use the saw palmetto to bind up the free testosterone that's in our system. So, it can cause the breast tenderness and engorgement of the breast.

Too bad, I really wanted to continue using it too! I could use a little boost in the front!
    I don't understand. Why did you have to stop taking saw palmetto? Is it not compatible with metformin?