Thanks

Default Please help 13DPIUI need your advice

I've posted this on the TTC board but wanted your pregnant advice. Congrats to you all and you give me such inspiration.

Here is my story. I'm on CD29 and 13DPIUI. This cycle I had 4-5 follicles, measuring larger than 20mm, E2 level of 700. RE wanted to cancel b/c of the risk of high order pregnancy. I did post here for your suggestions about whether or not to cancel the cycle. But we went for it anyway.

I've tested since 10DPIUI and all BFN--not even a trace of another line. My RE won't do blood work until MOnday which would be 17DPIUI. No AF yet and I normally get her on 13DPIUI/spotting around CD29. I've had lots of cramps, weird pulling sensation, lots of CM, crabby/moody and some heartburn. I have such a hard time b/c one day I'm so positive and upbeat and then when I see that BFN it's so upsetting.

It seems that all you ladies seemed to get even just a faint line around 12DPO...So that makes me loss hope.

Not sure what my next step would be but I want to talk with the RE b/c I've responded each clomid (50mg) cycle well. Did the HSG and at least one tube is clear. The RE doesn't think it's blocked but that the dye just pooled into one tube. Any advice on what to do? Why would I do injectables if I've responded to Clomid? What about a lap? Another HSG?
    Christy Hidden Content

ME (27) DH (28)

Started TTC 7.2005
    Dx 9.2005
    4 cycles of Clomid=all O, all BFN
    2 cycles of Clinical Trial (Clomid or Anastrozole)=No O

1st IVF=BFP!!!! Hidden Content
    5/9 beta=127
    5/11 beta=238
    5/21=saw heartbeat
    8/13=IT'S A GIRL!!!!
    EDD: 1/15/2008 : Induction planned for 1/7/08

Hidden Content

Thanks

Corgi ~ sorry I don't have any advice but I remember your last post and just wanted to say good luck...

hugs

you are all the energy dividedsky's Avatar
    Thanks

i started with a low hcg #, so i didn't have my superfaint + until 14dpo. good luck!!
    the biggest and best selection of headbands...

Hidden Content !

world-famous for hair accessories!

Use Coupon Code CYSTER15 for 15% off your first order of $20 or more!

Thanks

I had an HCG shot so i had to wait but you should get a faint line soon. I didn't find out a couple of times untill I was 16 DPO. Good luck and keep us updated. Also, i would use First Response Early Result.
    Matthew 19:14
    Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Love my little Munchkin jnmanderson's Avatar
    Thanks

I test prior and had gotten BFN plus had a couple of days of spotting and was sure AF was starting.... then on 15dpiui got my BFP and that is day I got beta drawn. Dr wanted me to wait until 17dpiui as well. GL!!
    Michelle - 32 DH - 32
    My furkittybaby Snickers
    Dxd PCOS Feb 03
    Sweet Pea Hidden Content Oct 3, 2005
    BFP 4/13/06 (with injectables and back to back IUI's) DS born 12/12/06
    BFP 12/22/07 (all natural cycle) born 8/25/08

Thanks

I just can't believe it's already been 13 days since your last thread...that went by fast for me, but I'm sure very slowly for you. There are many that don't get a bfp until 14 or later...don't lose hope just yet. I have everything crossed for you. What brand hpt are you using?
    Shelly (34) DH, Jeremy (32)
    DS Logan James ~ 12-16-03 ~ 6lb.9oz.
    DD Chloe Janene ~ 8-29-06 ~ 7lb. 3oz.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thanks

Id idn't do iui i used clomid and i just thought maybe knowing I didn't get a bfp until 15dpo might make u feel better. I even took one on 14dpo- NO FAINT lines...stay positive and just hold off a little longer, what's mean is meant to be! GOOD LUCK~!

Thanks

Well today is 14DPIUI and I got another BFN. I also noticed a small amount of pinkish brown blood but it wasn't even on the pad--probably the size of a dime-not even. Called REs office and they still want to do a beta on Monday. Then maybe a consult if it's negative on Friday to discuss what is next. I was pretty upset this morning. But the RN said that it is common to spot like that if your preg?? Does that sound right to you???
    Christy Hidden Content

ME (27) DH (28)

Started TTC 7.2005
    Dx 9.2005

5/9 beta=127
    5/11 beta=238
    5/21=saw heartbeat
    8/13=IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Hidden Content

Thanks

Well some women do spot at ovulation and also at implantation...so it's very possible....Good luck

Thanks

Wanted to address your question about why you would move to injectables if you respond to clomid. My RE put me on a combo cycle with a small amountof injectables and it worked like a charm. Sometimes, for no real known reason, just because you ovulate doesn't mean that your follicle was of good quality. Ithink the injections just help a little. I would ask about a combo cycle, it should be cheaper and if you respond well to clomid, you should defiantely see some good results. On another note, heartburn was the reason I knew i was pregnant this time. A lot of ladies I know of didn't get their bfp's until later. I wish you a lot of luck, I know you want this so badly!
    Denise (27)
    DH (32)
    DD (3)
    DS (<1)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks

Well, AF is reallly trying to make an appearance. The spotting has increased and now it is probably official that I'm out. Would you still do the beta on Monday?? Not sure what to do since this is my 3rd clomid round and I can't meet with the RE until Friday. So even if tomorrow was Day 1 I would need to start clomid on Tuesday. BUT I want to rediscuss my options. What do you think???????? Should I suggest a lap? Another HSG? Injectable med? No med? AHHHHH. Thanks for all your support.
    Christy Hidden Content

ME (27) DH (28)

Started TTC 7.2005
    Dx 9.2005

5/9 beta=127
    5/11 beta=238
    5/21=saw heartbeat
    8/13=IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Hidden Content

Thanks

I would do the beta and another HPT. Some people bleed even when they are prergnant. Also, it may be an indicator of low progesterone if you are pregnant but bleeding. Have you done another HPT? As far as other treatment options, I don't like clomid but it is the only treatment I have been on. Talk with your doc, and the 2 of you can decide what the right option is. Good luck
    Matthew 19:14
    Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."