Poll: Have you had any of the following?

Thanks

Default Have you ever had Appendicitis or Kidney Stones?

Please help me out with info.

I went back to the DR today and with all the symptoms I STILL have, I am being sent for a CT Tuesday.

I told the DR what I'm currently dealing with and thats when she ordered the testing. They are actually checking for a cyst or appendicitus and kindey stones.

*****WARNING___GRAFIC STATEMENTS*****
    I have been sick for so long with different things, I figured this was just part of it. Constant dull pain near or on R overy. Having the eruge to pee every hour, fullness/discomfort just above belly button. The pain gets worse the longer I'm on my feet.
    I also have the worse case of fatigue ever in my life.

I wan't to ask you all last week about an odd type of clotting during AF but I forgot. I first noticed it before AF, many sm tissue like substance in the toilet after use. Then during AF if was pink and red in color. I just thought it was what I would call powder micro flake clots.(Never seen it before)

So When I told Dr about the urge to pee all the time she ordered a urine test. I freaked myself out because it happened again in the cup, but only one of the clots were about the size of half your pinky finger and as wide!! When I took the sample to the nurse I watched as she ran the test. She even comented on how I was in ketnisous(sp?) She said it was dark purple. Then I pointed the flaky things out and asked if this was normal and had she seen it before. (we discussed AF) Then the DR came in. the nurce pointed it out to her and the DR asked for a PG test! (Tubes tied 6 yrs ago!) I guess I didn't stay for that one. So anyway then she says a possibility of kidney stones!

I was hoping for a bit of reasurance and maybe if I can hear others stories I can process this in my own mind of how could I go so long and them not look sooner. I know alot of it is guessing for the DR and I try to understand, but I'm tired too!

My mother is having a tissy fit as I type. She is so mad at the DR's.
    I have been sick since Feb this year and they are just now figuring out what to test for. Part of the prob is me, I couldn't comunicate my needs and symptoms clearly I supose.

So in the last 2 weeks we have discussed 4 dif major deseases.
    But yet to get a DX.

So Tues 1pm I get to start drinking some goop,then the scan is at 2:30pm. I go back to the DR on Thurs am.

Waiting.....more waiting!

Thanks for listening,
    Patty
    Endometriosis (Infertility Cause)
    Andnomyosis (Infertility/Miscarry Cause)
    Fibroid tummores(One reason for Non stop AF)
    Tubal ligation syndrome(Sister of PCOS)

Check this link out for more information!!

Hidden Content

Thanks

I had lithotripsy (sp?) done on October 2 to break up a 6 millimeter kidney stone that was lodged in my ureter and refused to pass.

I still have some smaller stones in my kidneys that have not tried to pass yet.

My aunt recently had lithotripsy done to break up stones in her kidney because her doctor attributed her frequent bladder infections (causing frequent and painful urination among other symptoms) to the presence of the stones.

The stones could be the cause of your problems.
    Symptoms: Obesity, Hirsutism, Hair Loss, Irregular Menstruation, Insulin Resistance, Hypothyroidism, Acid Reflux, Acanthosis Nigricans

Daily Medications/Vitamins: 500 mg Flutamide, 137 mcg Synthroid, 1000 mg Metformin, Apri (BCPs),
    40 mg Omaprezole, 300 mg Ranitidine, .5 mg Enapril, Zyrtec, Women's Ultramega Multivitamin

Weight Stats: Original: 230, Current: 209, Short/Long Term Goals: 200/130
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Hi Patty,
    I had appendicitus and a very large cyst (size of a orange exactly:o ) but it was nothing like you described. It might be kidney stones
    Good luck on Tuesday,keep us posted
    Angela

Thanks

Got the results. After a year and 3 US, my overies are now showing cysts! Lot's of them!

I also have a UTI that they have the infection under control, but still have urine clots.
    I'm waiting for a kidney dye test now.
    She thinks there may be a blockage somewhere.

I now also have ear pain and all the meds gave me a darn yeast infection!!
    I just can't win!

I'll let you know more when I find out.

Patty
    Endometriosis (Infertility Cause)
    Andnomyosis (Infertility/Miscarry Cause)
    Fibroid tummores(One reason for Non stop AF)
    Tubal ligation syndrome(Sister of PCOS)

Check this link out for more information!!

Hidden Content