Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: macafem

Thanks

Default macafem

anyone out there know anything about Macafem or anyone currently taking it. wonder if it would help w/pcos????

http://www.natural-hormones.net/estrogen.htm

Thanks

Ive just been doing some reasearch on reducing testosterone levels naturally and came across macafem as well. I am really interested in knowing will it help for me with the hormone levels?? I am tempted to place an order and see what happens, as I live in Australia I dont think we have anything similar here.

Oh my Gosh! I am blessed! Beckee's Avatar
    Thanks

Ladies, I just found your thread when looking this herb up. Did you find anything? I too am considering taking it but could not find substantial info. It seemed all the available online info was all sponsored by the same three sites. Any luck?
    Beckee (37) Joshua (37)
    Emma Rayne (10)
    Grace Natalie (7)
    Julianna Joy (4)
    Brielle Elizabeth (3)
    Lily Sophia born February 20, 2012
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content The glory goes to Jesus!

Thanks

Hi All,

Well I ordered it just after my last post above, but after 4 mths of metformin and 2 mths on the herbs (taking the herbs at the same time as the met), I got my periods!! yay They're only 10 months late, so that was good So I can't say for sure if the herbs helped or not, but ive stopped taking them this month to see if I get them. If i do, then id say they didnt help, if I dont get them then I'll go back on them and see again. its all a bit trial and error, but im happy with that.

Thanks

Well congrats on AF showing up! If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind hearing how it turns out for you as far as whether or not you think the herbs worked. I tried to look up more info, but it is really limited out there! Vitex has a lot more, but I am not sure if it is right for me or not. Anyway, keep me posted! Thanks for the reply!
    Beckee (37) Joshua (37)
    Emma Rayne (10)
    Grace Natalie (7)
    Julianna Joy (4)
    Brielle Elizabeth (3)

Thanks

I sure will, hopefully i remember to pop back in a few months time. If I don't, send a msg on here and it will come to my inbox, i'll difinately come back then

Thanks

Hi there,
    Just thought I would give an update.... after beeing on Met for abt 4mths and after only having 1 period.... i think im pregant!! I dont know if it was the macafem tablets or not, but i stopped taking them after 3 months when I got my period, just to see if I would get another... well i was feeling a bit weird in the tummy and did a pt at home, and well it was positive!! im off to the dr tomorrow for a blood test to confirm it all, but i guess you have nothing to lose, id take them again!! )

Thanks

My goodness!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. It definitely gives me something to think about. I am on Vitex now and think I am on a regular cycle, but I know that Macafem is supposed to help with stress, and I have lots! Anyway, thank you again for updating me, I am so glad it worked for you. I pray that you have a healthy baby and an uneventful 9 months.

Beckee
    Beckee (37) Joshua (37)
    Emma Rayne (10)
    Grace Natalie (7)
    Julianna Joy (4)
    Brielle Elizabeth (3)

Thanks

CONGRATS BellaBee!!!

Thanks

Default re:macafem

Look up MacaMaca or Maca Lepidium Meyenii in order to get scientific information as opposed to info from company selling product.

I have just started my search. Looking for a product to stop menopausal symptoms. I am satisfied with the information I have found on MacaMaca or
    Macafem to purchase and try the product.

rlm

Thanks

rlm-
    I have taken the day to study this macafem, my first concern is that it's not on the market to buy at any natural stores, only online. I concluded after all of my research to go to PCC and by black cohosh (google that) 40mg,and Omega-3 women blend with (fish oil, evening primrose and flaxseed) good luck to us both!

Thanks

hi,
    I am new to this site and I am so happy to find it. I never knew there might be so many others just like me, having this condition. I was also researching about Macafem and wanted to know whether it is would be good for reducing body hair and for getting regular periods?
    If yes, which website should I be ordering it from as there are quite a few companies selling similar kind of macafem products.
    Thanks a ton my soulcysters

Thanks

Question Macafem and Black Cohosh

Ive been looking into Macafem as i am trying to balance my hormones, as far as research goes, it only looks like you can get it dispatched from the USA and im in the UK. I also looked into Black Cohosh and found some interesting information, Black Cohosh can be linked to breast cancer (i know that it seems everything is these days) but also the spread of it. I looked into a herb called Dong Quai which seems interesting and it says it is best to take it with a multitude of herbs like Sage, Red Clover or Black Cohosh to reap the benefits. What i would like to know, has anyone purchased Macafem in this country successfully? Is Maca the same as Macafem? Any extra comments on it are much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi All - I just registered because when researching Macafem (for night sweats) I found this useful and promised myself I'd come back and tell you if it was any good in case anyone else finds their way here. HOWEVER, because of the delay in ordering it from the USA I decided to try Menosan from Holland and Barratt. These are just sage drops that you take in a little water. My night sweats had spread to the daytime and were getting worse by the day. I took the sage drops for a week and they lessened from day two. One week later, NO sweats at all. They work brilliantly. Phew, no more bad hair days, no more disturbed nights, sage drops rule. Hope this helps someone!

Thanks

Any updates?