Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No will to live

Thanks

I just wanted to say how sad I am for you. I'm so sorry that all these bad things are happening to you right now. Big HUGS.
    *Angela [31] & Nick[ [31] married Aug 3rd, 2003*
    *Pregnant with Tripets Oct -07 - Lost one at week 8 - I will never forget you little one*
    *Twins born - June 3rd '08 - Alexa @ 2:04pm & Isabelle @ 2:28pm*
    *SURPRISE - Pregnant w/out TRYING! It's a BOY!!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks

Big hugs and kisses to all of you who have lost your beloved kitties. I know how it feels, they are your children. Scottish Sweetie- Stay Strong-You will look back on this time and realize it made you stronger...
    Hidden Content
    Me-38...DH-38
    Momma to lots of fur babies!
    Proud Aunt to Hunter (14) and Evan (7)
    Dx: PCOS 8/94
    Rx: Lexapro
    BFP - 10/31/11
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Harper Ashlin...6/11/12....6 lbs. 14 oz.....18.5 in.....PERFECT!
    BFP - 9/13/12 OMG!
    Avery Charlotte...5/17/13...8 lbs. 4 oz...21 in....PERFECT!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sweetie, you need to get some help. If your therapist is not helping , find another one. I have been through severe depression a few times and have gotten to the point where I felt there was nothing left to live for. I went to my church and talked to my pastor. It was a start and I am happy I did.

The loss of a pet is very traumatic. You get pure love from pets, they hold no grudges. It's unconditional love. I agree with Anon that maybe a new furbaby may actually help you get through this. It is not a replacement for Sydney, but as a way to honor Sydney's memory.

I will have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Mommy to twins Christian & Sophia 9 years old, Angelina 3 years old.
    4 early losses and 1 pre-term loss of my twin Angels Sarah & Joshua, in our hearts forever!
    Currently pregnant for the 8th time with my 3rd set of twins! What a surprise!

Hidden Content

Russ is my little boy!! dawnjoemarie's Avatar
    Thanks

scottishsweetie- sorry to hear that you are going through so much! That is all a huge load to dump on you at once! About that cat. I know how hard it is. My cat I had was the best friend I ever had. He was with me through my parents divorce, all the moving, my terrible lonely high school years and my first few years with my now husband. On Sept 11, 2006, he died after we had to put him to sleep. He was the only living thing that actually could make me happy when I was at the bottom. I still have a big framed photo of him in the living room-some think I am crazy for doing that for a cat, but he was my best friend and my baby. He had a rare condition that the 2 vets didnt even know much about. He was a pureblood Birman that I showed in cat shows. His condition is basically like heart disease, he got a blood clot that started in his leg-he limped for about 2 days and the vet said it was nothing-maybe pulled something. Then in the morning, he was screaming and paralyzed in the hind end. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me. The vet kept him alive for 1 day with IV asperin. When I saw him, even with pain meds, he was not the same. The vet said even with treatment, he would live tops another 6 months and then the same thing would happen. I couldnt do it again to him so I had to let him go. I still cry about it when I think of him. I got new cats, but they are not the same. They dont act like my buddy-just cats. Also, I would wait awhile to get a new pet. You need to grieve first. I got a cat right after from a humane society and felt like I hated it because it was not the same. It was not the poor cats fault. Sorry this is so long. I hope better things come your way!

chantelley

I agree with dawn, i wouldnt get another one yet as its too easy to almost blame the new animal for not being the pet that has passed. I had my dog die 4 years ago and not a day goes by without thinking of her.We also had two other dogs and i hated them at first for not being her, but it does get easier, i found making a pet memorial online kinda helped.

http://petmemorials.youns.com/index.asp

Iv got 2 pets on here and its free aswell, i dont thinkits right the ones that cash in on your grief.

Sweetie, you really are going through some heavy stuff and i know theres nothing we can do to help, but we're all here for you hun x

Chance is Here!! SunnyInSeattle1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scottishsweetie View Post
    Not because I am sad, but because you beautiful women give me hope, and understand that Sidney was not just a cat, but my special baby for 13 years. My other cats keep looking for him, and that makes me sad to tell them that little Sid isn't coming home, but I will love them just as much. I am just so sad- the sadness is overwhelming. I know- day by day- but usually Sidney would be sitting on my mouse pad right now pawing at my hand as I type and biting my fingers, wanting his mama's attention.
    Men SUCK. I have kissed 1000000000 toads. Where is my prince?? Why am I waiting for my life to begin at 32??? I guess I wanted a house and a family and all that by now, but I am nowhere near it. I may never be, and I might have to learn to cope with that.
    Thank you ladies- I love you!
    Hi there. I am a good ear...if you would like to chat, talk, write, email, cuss, or even call. I have 5 cats and 1 dog... and they have been there thru everything in my life. I understand....please feel free to pm me, if you like.!
    Sunny (39) & Scott (41)
    DS # 1 Clomid 50mg: BFP 3/24/10, born 11/28/10
    Meds: Met 1000mg, prenatal vits, colace, singular, b-12

TTC # 2 Aug/Sept. Clomid 50mg, cd 5-9, No O.
    Sept/Oct. Clomid 50mg, cd 3-7, O, BFN.
    Oct/Nov. Clomid 100mg, cd 3-7, O, BFN
    Nov/Dec. Clomid 100mg, cd 3-7, Dont know if I O'd, was drugged up
    Dec/Jan. Natural , cd 3-7, ??? Break
    Jan/Feb 2012 ????

Hidden Content

Thanks

I am not posting the poem anymore the few times I posted it for some odd reason I lost pets shortly after.. a weird coincidence?

I lost my best friend my dog Molly who I have had since the time I was pregnant with my son and my son is 6. She got out with my other dog and got hit by a car. I am devestated to say the least. Sorry to hijack

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyHeidi View Post
    I am not posting the poem anymore the few times I posted it for some odd reason I lost pets shortly after.. a weird coincidence?

I lost my best friend my dog Molly who I have had since the time I was pregnant with my son and my son is 6. She got out with my other dog and got hit by a car. I am devestated to say the least. Sorry to hijack
    I'm so sorry!

Its so horrible when we lose a fur baby suddenly, especially when the pet is healthy and happy. It seems such a waste on top of everything else. I'm just so sorry. I just don't know what else to say. Its so sad and unfair.

Nan
    Last edited by nanciedrew; 12-30-2007 at 11:25 PM.
    Hidden Content Losing the weight in 2008!!!! Hidden Content

Me(37) Hidden Content DH(43)
    TTC 2005-present
    Suspected since 1996, Diagnosed Officially 10/2007
    Metformin 1000mg 10/2007, also hypothyroid & back injury
    Clomid scheduled for next period (whenever that is)
    10 feline fur babies - four crossed the rainbow bridge

single again... scottishsweetie's Avatar
    Thanks

OH honey- I am so sorry. I know how you are feeling- believe me :-(
    Molly and Sidney are playing together now.

We will make it through this, as hard as it is!
    SCOTTISHSWEETIE

Me- 38 Hidden Content
    DH- 45Hidden Content

3 fur babies- kitties (Sophie, Jewels, and Wiley) Hidden Content
    Diagnosed with PCOS- 1998
    Proud Mormon!

Chance is Here!! SunnyInSeattle1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

*HAPPY NEW YEAR*
    ~2008~

I HOPE ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!
    Sunny (39) & Scott (41)
    DS # 1 Clomid 50mg: BFP 3/24/10, born 11/28/10
    Meds: Met 1000mg, prenatal vits, colace, singular, b-12

TTC # 2 Aug/Sept. Clomid 50mg, cd 5-9, No O.
    Sept/Oct. Clomid 50mg, cd 3-7, O, BFN.
    Oct/Nov. Clomid 100mg, cd 3-7, O, BFN
    Nov/Dec. Clomid 100mg, cd 3-7, Dont know if I O'd, was drugged up
    Dec/Jan. Natural , cd 3-7, ??? Break
    Jan/Feb 2012 ????

Hidden Content

Thanks

I am not celebrating the new year with the loss of my beloved Molly. As odd as it sounds everytime I share the RB poem on here when someone loses a pet I have lost one soon after. I dont get it but I am not doing it anymore. I have had 3 losses (2 kitties and my best friend my dog molly) in the past 6 months.

Thanks

I am not celebrating the new year with the loss of my beloved Molly. As odd as it sounds everytime I share the RB poem on here when someone loses a pet I have lost one soon after. I dont get it but I am not doing it anymore. I have had 3 losses (2 kitties and my best friend my dog molly) in the past 6 months.

That is a lot of loss in 6 months. You can post a memorial for Molly on www.dogster.com just click on add a dog. There is also a pet loss forum. There is similar tributes for cats on www.catster.com. You also can create web pages for your cats and dogs on the resptecive web site. Another web site that helped me was http://www.petloss.com/. You can post a tribute on their bridgetlist as well. there are also pet loss forums and chats that I have found helpful. I swear though, one always misses our special fur babies.

Another thing I have done is write a thank you note to the pet, telling them what I'll miss about them and how I'll never forget them. Its nice because you can go back and read it and be reminded of all the good things. Of course it can't be written or read without a lot of tears!

Nan
    Hidden Content Losing the weight in 2008!!!! Hidden Content

Me(37) Hidden Content DH(43)
    TTC 2005-present
    Suspected since 1996, Diagnosed Officially 10/2007
    Metformin 1000mg 10/2007, also hypothyroid & back injury
    Clomid scheduled for next period (whenever that is)
    10 feline fur babies - four crossed the rainbow bridge

Thanks

i hope things are improving for you. all i can say is that my heart aches for you, going through so much trauma. *hugs* i'm here if you need a sympathetic ear.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"live. love. be. believe." -the Cruxshadows

Thanks

So sorry for your loss! It is not easy losing a pet and I think it's severely under appreciated the depth of grief that we that truly love our pets experience. I highly recommend cremation jewelry. I think it helps to hold a part of your pet with you and keep them close. I have a bracelet with an individual charm for each of the pets I've lost (three) and I treasure it more than anything. I got mine at Jewelry Keepsakes and I'm sure there are others out there. Take care!

Thanks

Yeah a lots of love....i think you can use cremation for funeral...