Thanks

Question Cervix Position & Displaced Cervix - Warning TMI!!

I have a couple of questions for you ladies! I have always know that my "inner workings" veer to the left. When I put in a tampon, I always have to aim to the left to get it in. Well, I recently started checking my cervix position, and once again it is way over on the left.

So, a couple of weeks ago, my friend called me and told me she had a displaced cervix caused by swollen ovaries with cysts. Apparently a displaced cervix causes you to be infertile. So, my question is could it be that because my cervix is over on the left side it is displaced? And if that was the case, wouldn't it have been caught by one of the 4 gynocologists I've seen? Or is it perfectly normal for it to be on one side? Maybe I just don't understand what a displaced cervix is...I've tried looking it up with no success. Can anyone help me or had experience with this?
    Hidden Content
    Kristi (29) & Jeremy (29)
    Married since 06/04
    Beautiful 2-year-old, Elijah Joel
    TTC #2 Third Round of Clomid

Our blog:

Thanks

I don't think that having a cervix to the left is abnormal or make you infertile. I am a labor and delivery nurse and I check cervices all the time. There are women who's cervix is to the left or right or very anterior and obviously they have gotten pregnant. I don't think that you have anything to worry about. Especially if you had 4 docs that have seen it and said nothing.