Thanks
    Blog Entries

Arrow The MediFocus Guidebook on PCOS & Doctor Directory (download)

The MediFocus Guidebook on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome contains information that is vital to anyone who has been diagnosed with this condition.

You will learn about the causes, risk factors, common signs and symptoms, medical tests that are used to establish the diagnosis, and standard treatments. You will also learn about the latest clinical advances in the management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome as well as about the newest treatment options that are available.

The MediFocus Guidebook on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome will also inform you about important new, exciting research in the area of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. You will also learn about the doctors, hospitals, and medical centers that are at the leading edge in conducting clinical research about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.

Information about clinical trials, quality of life issues, a list of questions to ask your doctor, and a useful directory of organizations and support groups that can help patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome complete this valuable Guidebook.

You won't find this combination of information anywhere else.

CLICK HERE to download

Print out a copy for your doctor, too, or use the included directory to FIND a new doctor!
    Last edited by KatCarney; 03-28-2008 at 03:40 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatCarney For This Useful Post:

MrsPanda0311 (07-07-2012),Rumpletzr (01-15-2013)

Thanks

Great post!

Thanks

Great post thank you

Thanks

Thanks for the guidebook download link KatCarney. I really need this. My wife keep on asking me to find this one.

Thanks

I appreciate you causing this to be article available, other site is also congratulations. Have a very great day. This is a great way to get comments approved and solicit interaction.too.
    I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic. Do you have any other articles about this?
    Last edited by shahid11; 01-24-2014 at 02:29 AM.