Wishing and Waiting.. bushwicks_nena_19's Avatar
    Thanks

Post should I test now @ cd24 or wait it out until missed af

Omg everyone I'm literally driving myself crazy. I'm at cd24 and I'm not sure If I ovulated this cycle because I stated opk'ing at cd16. But even though the df and I were Bd'ing every other day. So Since the 9th which was cd22 I've been feeling extremely weird. I dont want to get my hopes up. I've been having like an upset stomach after I eat. I have nausea spells that come and go very quickly. I'm having slight cramping, I wouldnt call it cramping its just like a weird pain or something that comes in like waves and then its gone too. And I'm bloated. I would normally associate this stuff with af showing her hideous face but NOT once in the 10 yrs I've been gettin af have I ever been nauseous while expecting her to show up. And plus af is due around next thursday or friday and I have never had pms like symptoms a week in advance. Which is why im thinking I might be pg. But like I said I dont wanna get my hopes up.

So my question is shoud I test now or tomorrow? Or should I wait until af is late?

Oh and 1 more thing I'm not experiencing any sore boobs which I think is like 1 of the first pg symptoms you get. Or am I mistaken?

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.
    Melody (25) Hidden Content 's Confesor (25)Hidden Content
    Dxed Pcos 2001
    Dxed Hypothyroid 2008

Hidden Content

Thanks

Did you test?

I'm CD24 today and it's crazy. I'm having the EXACT same symptoms. SORE boobs, cramps, come-and-go nausea, etc.

I tested this morning and it was a BFN, but it's still early , and i'm hopeful because of the symptoms i'm having.

GL to you!

Let me know how everything turns out.
    Stats:
    TTC since 8/07
    2/09 - Follistim, IUI = O'd but BFN
    5/09 - Natural cycle - BFP!

Meds:
    1200 MG Fish Oil
    Prenatal vitamin

Hidden Content

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." -Proverbs 3:5-6

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm in the EXACT same boat! I tested today and BFN but my boobs are so sore I wanted to cry in Target tonight and when I take a shower I can't even turn towards the water because I swear my nipples are gonna fall off. There is no humanly possible way for them to be this sore. Its just not possible.. Its still pretty early I think but if it makes you feel better maybe just do a $ store one that way its only a buck instead of buying a more expensive one. Good luck to all three of us right!! Baby dust baby dust baby dust!!

Thanks

This is torture! Praying for both of you guys!
    Stats:
    TTC since 8/07
    2/09 - Follistim, IUI = O'd but BFN
    5/09 - Natural cycle - BFP!

Meds:
    1200 MG Fish Oil
    Prenatal vitamin

Hidden Content

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." -Proverbs 3:5-6

Thanks

I'm laughing because I am having the exact same symptoms too, so I hope we are all pregnant!! I am only 7 dpo so it is too early for me too test. I get sick to my stomach after I eat. I get dizzy when I stand up too fast. Wierd pains in my abdomen that come in go in waves like you said. I also could cry at the drop of a hat too. My boobs are sore, but only if I push around on them. My nipples aren't sore at all. I REALLY want to be pregnant. I just have this wierd intuition that I am pregnant. I believe in intuition. I hope for all our sakes that we all have the same symptoms because we are pregnant.
    Juliann
    Clomid 200 mg = no follies
    lost 35 lbs
    Clomid 200 mg = One 23mm follie
    BFP on 10 dpo!!!
    Beta 11 dpo 49 P4=58 and 13 dpo beta 131
    7wk u/s TWINS!! TWO heartbeats
    Born 3/8/09 at 37 weeks 1 day
    Cody 6lbs 4oz and Clayton 5lbs 1 oz

Thanks

If you can, try to wait it out, atleast until af is due--I know, I know easier said then done *lol* And for what its worth, your symptoms sound promising as I experienced the same thing a week prior to gettin my bfp--Good luck to you all

Tahlena 34 DH 29
    DD 2.20.2009
    TTC #2 Using Soy Isoflavones 80mgs cd 3-7

1st Soy Cycle O cd 19=BFN
    2nd Soy Cycle O cd 16=BFN
    3rd Soy Cycle O cd 15=BFN

Hidden Content

Thanks

Have any of you been taking clomid? I noticed that I got pregnancy-type symptoms during the 2-week-wait of my last clomid cycle - but I wasn't pregnant - got AF full force instead. I hear that's typical of clomid cycles.
    Hidden Content

• Molly (28) & DH (29)
    • Round 1 - 2: Clomid 50 mg/unmonitored/ O'ed once? - BFN.
    • Round 3 - 4 - Femara 2.5 mg/monitored - no O.
    • Round 5: Follistm - canceled because ovaries didn't respond.

Thanks

I was on clomid, but I have taken it MANY times, actually this is my 9th time to take it, and it never gives me side effects. I usually get a headache really bad while I am taking it, but never anything after. For me, this cycle is different, that is why I am so hopeful. But, I also recently lost a lot of weight, so it could be affecting me more since then. I don't know. I am just trying to stay optimistic.
    Juliann
    Clomid 200 mg = no follies
    lost 35 lbs
    Clomid 200 mg = One 23mm follie
    BFP on 10 dpo!!!
    Beta 11 dpo 49 P4=58 and 13 dpo beta 131
    7wk u/s TWINS!! TWO heartbeats
    Born 3/8/09 at 37 weeks 1 day
    Cody 6lbs 4oz and Clayton 5lbs 1 oz

I nursed for 15 months! Melvin'sWifey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm having come and go nausea (especially after eating or drinking) and while I'm on my 3rd cycle of clomid, this is the first time getting the nausea. My first cycle of clomid, caused ALL the early pregnancy symptoms. Sore nipples, bloated, headaches, cramps, etc. Clomid can and does cause pregnancy symptoms. But I'm still wondering why I'm having nausea this time. The nausea didn't start until about cd22. I guess we'll see! Baby dust!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Marcie (29) & Melvin (39)

Met/Soy Miracle!
    Kaden Melvin - 10/15/09 8lbs13oz 22in via C-section 40w2d
    WE ARE SO HAPPY, SO BLESSED!

Hidden Content

Thanks

Thank you ladies for the insight it was helpful. Well its cd26 and I still havent tested yet. My symptoms are still persistant. Still no sore boobs. But now I have some unusual burping like 10 times more than normal its weird.

Mrswheeler - No I havent tested yet. I'm so scared of seeing a bfn once again. I'm hopeful too. I have my fingers crossed. Good Luck to you and keep me updated too.

Policewife - I so cant bring myself to test yet. Omg ouch. Thats all I can say. I'd cry too if my boobs were so sore. Good Luck.

Juliann456 - I hope we're all pg too. *knocks on wood*. I dont wanna say I have the sense that I'm pg because I so dont want to jinx it I know its sounds childish but I'm very superstitous. What I can say is that I know I feel very weird and that I've never felt like this before. Is this cycle for you a clomid cycle? Good Luck.

Tahlena - Congrats on your bfp. You're giving me hope. I am going to wait until probably the 18th to test. Its only like 5 days away. This wait is so hard urgh. Did you conceive naturally or was it medicated?

Molly99 - This is a natural cycle for me.
    Dxed Pcos 2001
    Dxed Hypothyroid 2008

Hidden Content

Thanks

Melvins wifey - All my symptoms started on cd 22. Good Luck to you.
    Dxed Pcos 2001
    Dxed Hypothyroid 2008

Hidden Content