Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Mod of Diet and Exercise! Maddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Cyster Diet Buddies

Would you like an e-mail "diet buddy" or "exercise buddy" who is following a similar diet or fitness plan? Or who has the same amount of weight to lose?

If you would:-
    drop me a pm with your details to include: how often you would like to e-mail; how much weight you have to lose; what plan you are following

I will try to "match" people up and pm you your "secret cyster" - it is up to you then if you want to exchange e-mail addresses.
    I finally have healthy ovaries free of cysts!
    Starting a personal walking challenge for charity - 300 miles in 35 days! August - September Hidden Content

have one son, two beautiful grandsons

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddy For This Useful Post:

Nichaussler (01-17-2013)

Ian's and Anya's Mommy reganshale@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks

Default secret cyster

I have about 65 pounds to lose, and would love a diet/exercise buddy. I am on weight watchers (again), and walk every weekday. However, I plan to start jogging/running again, as it seems to be the only thing that helps me lose weight.

Thanks!

Thanks

Smile weight loss buddy

HI Maddy
    I was just diagnosed this past week. I was told that I have pre-diabetes and that I need to start (and keep) a weightloss program. I am 5 foot tall and weigh 204lbs. I am aiming to lose between 60 and 80lbs. I live in Chandler, Az and would love an email buddy who understands how it feels to try and excercise in 110 degree heat- I get uncomfortable and give up way too easily. THANK YOU

Mod of Diet and Exercise! Maddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ladies I have been having some puter probs so have been off line for a number of weeks - apologies!

I started the secret cyster buddy group and have been waiting for cysters who are looking for buddies - I now have a group of you so I'll be pming everyone in the next few days.
    I finally have healthy ovaries free of cysts!
    Starting a personal walking challenge for charity - 300 miles in 35 days! August - September Hidden Content

have one son, two beautiful grandsons

Thanks

I have about 80 pounds to lose. I can email daily.. and have no SET plan YET
    Hidden Content
    Alicia (24) married to Brad (28)
    Parents to wonderful
    Brianna Rose (almost 3 1/2!)Hidden Content
    Scheduled Csection august 23rd!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Love to have a weight loss buddy to keep me motivated. Can e-mail daily, am on facebook, MSN etc. I have a gym memebership that rarely gets used...also enjoy WATP/Leslie Sansone videos...no eating plan in place (just less food and healthier choices more water etc.) anyone have any good suggestions for eating healthy on a strict budget? need to lose a gazillion pounds...ok 150 overall but i'll start smaller...5% of my weight...so around 15 pounds right now.
    pobody's nerfect

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks

If i'm not joining too late I would love to do this! I dont have a specific diet plan.. I am just hoping to eat healthier all together. As far as excercising... I have a membership at the YMCA and usually enjoy using the treadmill, stair climber & ab machine. I can email daily and I live in Ky. Oh and I would like to loose about 40 pounds total but will settle for 25-30.
    Kayla (22)Hidden Content Steven (25)
    When you woke up today you were given a gift (LIFE)
    & with that gift comes responsibility....

Married to the military Hidden Content ... (8.9.05)
    Fraternal twin boys, conceived after 18 months (6.4.07)
    DX PCOS- (4.1.09)
    Miracle man born at 30wks gestation (1.29.10)
    Currently taking: Met 500mg a day, fenugreek 610mg 4 pills/4x day, Reglan 4x day

Thanks

Oh I want one. I'm 4'11 and I would love to lose 100, but right now my goal is 60. I'm planing on starting WW.Can email daily
    Lici(me)28yrs,Bill(DH)32Hidden Content
    Lil Bill 12
    Micah 10
    Colin 8
    First bfp ended on mothers day of 2008
    The best Christmas gift ever.second ever bfp Dec 23 2011
    Hidden Content

Thanks

I'd love to do this as well! I've got about 75 pounds that I want to lose. I'm a walker-no gym membership but am open to all new ideas!

Thanks

I would love to lose some weight also 28lbs minimum, more if possible. I can eat healthy with motivation but my major problem is I suffer with M.E. and fibromyalgia BUT I am going to try, so good luck to all of us! I will keep in touch and hopefully have some success.

Thanks

Does anyone know if Maddy is still matching secret cysters? The original post is almost 2 years old.

Thanks

Smile

I don't think that she is because I originally posted in 2008 and I have never heard anything back about it. However, I still think this is a good idea so if anyone would like a buddy please feel free to send me a message.
    Powerful Women

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning,

Satan shudders and says...

''Oh s*** ...she's awake!!!''

Thanks

I am looking for a buddy. I'm starting today a ir/low gi diet. I have at least 60 lbs to lose. I can email daily, facebook daily, etc. I don't care if you are in my area or not, if you are looking for someone in your area, I live in Upstate, S Carolina. I'm eager.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I need a buddy too!!!
    I am a full time nursing school student, living with my in-laws and trying to attempt to lose weight! My husband and I have a fertility consult with my doctor on 2/3/10. I would love to have a buddy to check in with and to encourage me along the way. I will mainly be using the treadmill at home and trying really hard to eat better. I weigh <gasp> 260 and I'm 5' 6". Over time I want to lost about 100 pounds. I am on 1000mg of Metformin ER and we have begun to TTC. I hope to find a cyster without kids that may be TTCing for their first just like me, so that I can vent to them about not being able to have a baby.Oh yeah, I am obsessed with Diet Coke from McDonalds, Reality TV, Dexter and taking naps!
    Emily (33) Hidden Content Isaiah (29)
    5'6" and 258lbs
    Married 10/27/07
    Blog: Hidden Content
    FurBabies - Mr. Rocky Balboa Hidden Content And Miss Callie O'MallieHidden Content

Registered Nurse! Hidden Content

Thanks

Hi EmOgle-I'd love to be buddies! We're also TTC #1. I'm 5'7 and 231 (lost 20 pounds since September) and would love someone to vent to!!