Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Hey I am new to the site! I would LOVE a diet buddy! I need to loose 45 pounds... I am thinking about going Gluten free. So if there is anyone still on this form let me know, my email is lisa_seychelle@hotmail.com .

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi. So am I in the right place to do this?? I'd like a buddy to email with a few times a week. In the grand scheme I have about 100 pounds to lose. I'm familiar with Weight Watchers and that would be my preferred "diet" plan. I'm trying to make a habit of exercise but that's still a work in progress. Drop me a line if you'd like to be buddies!

Thanks

It has been such a long time since I have been here. I have managed to lose nearly 4 stone which is 56lbs I think. I did it by eating a high protien, and low carb diet. I am unable to exercise due to illness so it was all down to food. The main thing is you need to eat 6 times a day, and each time you eat make sure you have a low fat source of protien. Choose carbs wisely for example what meal do you like to eat carbs. Carbs only at 1 meal, hope this is of help.
    [url=Hidden Content http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2lqsyo/weight.png"

Thanks

Hi everyone, this is my first time using Soul Cysters but after reading the threads I feel like I'm in the right place. I'm in the middle of my diagnosis right now and am wondering if anyone has any diet tips ? I'm following a healthy eating plan and managing to maintain my weight but not lose. Has anyone else experienced similar? x

Thanks

Hi Everyone I've just been diagnosed with PCOS in December 2011. I've been terribly emotional as i've noticed my hair has been thinning rapidly & i have started with hair growth on my chin as well. I would also like to fall pregnant as i've been married for 4 years and been trying for a year unsuccessfully. I started taking Yasmin as contraception and as a result i have gained 10kgs so in order to be "healthier" and cure the thinning hair (read on the forums, it helps to lose weight) and be able to fall pregnant, i need to lose the 10kg's. The problem is that i have no motivation whatsoever, i feel i'm fighting a losing battle which i know isn't the right mentality to have but i am desperately trying again to be positive and give the losing weight challenge another try. I'm currently 78kgs and need to be at least 63kg's. I do eat very healthy but have now changed to eating more protein (shakes) and lean meats to assist me with weight lost. Does anyone have any plans which work? I'd love to have a buddy/secret cyster to team up with for motivation to lose weight and learn more about PCOS.

Thanks

Grewat Idea!

Thanks

My height is 5.9 and my weight is 170 pounds and i want to lose 20 pounds weight . I need a buddy to . I am trying to make a habit of walk and exercise. I will starting diet and exercise to lose my weight .
    william

TRUST IN GOD :) JEANETTESERRANO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have about 100lbs to lose and im looking for an excercise buddy. My goal is to be healthier and try to concieve. I work mornings but i would love to work out at evenings bout 5-6 days out the week.
    This will be my first time working out at the gym.
    Truely need someone who understands where im coming from. Bc dealing with pcos is very stressful and heartbreaking.
    In hopes to meeting someone just like me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I would love a secert cyster, I am 30 years old. 252 lbs. 5'8. Using the IR Diet and Exercising 4-5 days a week. I need all the motivation I can get.
    Hidden Content
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Hidden Content

TRUST IN GOD :) JEANETTESERRANO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

well hopefully i can be your soul cyster. I recently started going to the gym last week and monday was my weigh in and i lost 4 lbs. what i have been doing is since i work mornings mon-fri ; when i leave i walk the dog around the block then i go to the gym. i do alot of cardio when i get there then after bout an 2 hours of cardio i do strength training and some aerobics. i feel a bit proud of myself because this is actually the first time i have trying a weight lost correctly without having to starve myself. im currently at 217lbs

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi Cysters! I haven't been on here for awhile and I am still looking for a buddy... I'm looking for a diet buddy that I can motivate and in turn motivate me. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2011, and I became pretty depressed and freaked out by it all at the same time, I was reading blogs about the difficulty conceiving and really scared myself and my boyfriend of 5 years. Although my boyfriend and I are not TTC I would love to get back to my goal weight and maintain it before I consider the idea. I would like to lose 44 - 66 pounds to get back to my original weight. Although PCOS has control of my body I am going to take back control of my diet and exercise, anyone who feels the same as I do email me! Even if I don't here from anyone Goodluck to everyone on your health journey and to those who are TTC - baby dust to all of you on your journeys!! God bless

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have been losing weight the right way too and it feels so much better and easier! Normally by this time I have given up and started my regular habits. but instead I have been going strong and making what I am doing to control my weight and loss my regular habits. I still have a ice cream or fast food but look for low carb high protein ones that will still satisfy my cravings. I love the carb wrap at carls jr. I also love the arbys wraps. They are great in protein and low in carbs. But I only allow that once a week or if I absolutely don't have time to make dinner. If you know what I mean. Exericising has been an enjoyment this time instead of a drag. I have lost 22 lbs in 2 months and 3 weeks. I plan to be to 25 lbs by April 6th. I am trying to lose only 8 lbs a months. Then I don't lose to fast and my body can maintain. Man does my body feel good! Drink lots of water too!
    Hidden Content
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Hidden Content

Thanks

Hi there I am an Isagenix Consultant and am having huge success with my weight loss journey! Not only am I losing inches and shedding unwanted pounds I have increased energy, mental clarity, less stress, an overall sense of well being! If you are interested in releasing toxins and pounds from your body please visit my website and have a look around! This product is truly amazing! It has also increased my financial health as well! I recently finished the 30 day program andreleased 23 POUNDS AND 40.2 INCHES!!!!! My journey continues and so are the results!! If you have any questions or would like to get set up to start your own journey please message me here or via facebook Jodi Collins Wedderburn I look forward to hearing form each and everyone of you who has decided there is no time like the present to take control of your destiny! I was diagnosed with pcos 5 years ago and after some hard work I was able 2 have 2 children and then the weight loss went out of control....in stepped Isagenix and i am feeling so hopeful again! You can contact me via facebook Jodi Collins Wedderburn if you want more info!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I would love a buddy that I could email with once or twice a week. I have a min goal of 24 lbs but a full goal of 50 lbs.
    My email is under.dog3@yahoo.com
    Hidden Content Married to the love of my life Josh Hidden Content
    Diagnosed: 2002 ttc since 2003
    This will be our year!

Current Meds: Met 1500, lamictal, neurontin and Amitriptyline
    CLOMID CYCLE: #1 50mg = BFN
    CLOMID CYCLE: #2 50mg=

My Journey Blog: Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thanks

Hi. I need a buddy! I haven't made a strict plan..just a concious effort to eat more healthy and to make myself be active. I need a motivator who knows what it feels like to go through all of this. In September I'll come to my 1 year diagnosed day and although I have taken my meds religiously, I don't feel a bit different. I need to loose at least 60 pounds (but could probably loose up to 80 and it wouldn't hurt a thing)!!! I can be online once a day. Thanks a lot -Ashley