Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks

I have been struggling since I was 18 trying to lose weight and I finally am doing it thanks to this 90 day health challenge!! It's amazing.. I am down 4.5 lbs since last friday and I cant tell you the last time I actually lost this much weight!!! I am sooooo excited for the first time IN SOOOOOOOOOOOO long!

Thanks

I have been struggling since I was 18 trying to lose weight and I finally am doing it thanks to this 90 day health challenge!! It's amazing.. I am down 4.5 lbs since last friday and I cant tell you the last time I actually lost this much weight!!! I am sooooo excited for the first time IN SOOOOOOOOOOOO long! I would love to share with you what is working for me!! lindseymoldre at comcast.net ( it wont let me put my email in the post)

Thanks

Hi everyone first time posting, I am looking to lose about 80lbs, my hub and I decided to start TTC for our first. I would like to lose some weight to help us in our journey. I'm 30, and live in Aus would love a buddy!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Im looking for a work out buddy to txt or email and become friends while struggling through w pcos. I need to lose 80lbs total, but at this moment, I would like to make my first goal 30lbs. I need to get healthy before ttc. Let me know if your interested. We can trade info.

Thanks

I am looking for a work out buddy... someone who can help me stay motivated! My goal is to lose 70 lbs total but I would like to stick to a more realistic goal of 20 or 30 lbs. I've been diagnosed with PCOS for 2 years now but I just got married and would love to start a family soon!! Let me know if you would like to become Secret Cyster Diet Buddies

Thanks

Hi Sarababy12 - I'm in MN too looking for someone to keep me accountable for my diet and exercise plan. I've had PCOS for probably 10+years (I'm 30) and with fertility drugs and IUI we finally had our daughter 2 years ago. I've been on the pill to control my cysts and keep my weight stable (I'm 5'7'' 150lbs) but just got off the pill because it literally makes me a crazy woman and was affecting my marriage! So now I'm really buckling down on my diet and exercise because every time I go off the pill I gain weight. So my goal is to lose about 15 lbs but to maintain that while being off the pill. Let me know if you'd like to keep in touch daily/weekly!

Thanks

I think this is key to have someone to work out with and to motivate you who is in the same position you are that wants to loose weight. I think for someone who really wants to cut weight and eat healthier, its all about the people you surround yourself with and this is a perfect idea to create. If I didn't have my friends who workout with me daily, I think I would have a much harder time staying consistent at the gym and not eating fast food everyday. I think this is a perfect idea and hope it works out for those that utilize it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmama View Post
    Hi Sarababy12 - I'm in MN too looking for someone to keep me accountable for my diet and exercise plan. I've had PCOS for probably 10+years (I'm 30) and with fertility drugs and IUI we finally had our daughter 2 years ago. I've been on the pill to control my cysts and keep my weight stable (I'm 5'7'' 150lbs) but just got off the pill because it literally makes me a crazy woman and was affecting my marriage! So now I'm really buckling down on my diet and exercise because every time I go off the pill I gain weight. So my goal is to lose about 15 lbs but to maintain that while being off the pill. Let me know if you'd like to keep in touch daily/weekly!
    Hi gracesmama- I would love to be your soul cysters diet buddy We can keep in touch as often as you would like.

Thanks

Hi gracesmama- I would love to be soul cyster diet buddies with you We can keep in touch as often as you would like.. just let me know

Thanks

I'd love to have a diet/workout buddy... I have a very VERY hard time sticking to anything. It seems like the more I know I NEED to do it, the more I make excuses as to why I can't, or shouldn't. I am 27, about 5'7, and about 280lb. I've been overweight most of my life, but would like to drop about 100 lb to be near my HS weight! I live in Southeast Missouri, and the humidity keeps me inside quite often. (I grew up in WI, and still am not used to it, after almost 10 years!) My hubby and I are TTC our second, our first was stillborn April 2, 2011 at 20 weeks due to IC. We have been TTC for 7 months, with Metformin and the last 2 months with Clomid, and still nothing. I just need to drop some of this weight! Feel free to email me, since I don't come to the forums very often! My email is j_susa@hotmail.com. I have email on my phone, so I check it several times during the day!
    Jackie (27) and Mike (28)
    Hidden Content Married May 21, 2011 Hidden Content
    Diagnosed with PCOS 2007
    BFP Dec 2010, EDD Aug 16, 2011-Stillborn baby girl April 2, 2011 at 20 weeks
    Off BCP Oct 2011
    Taking Metformin 1000mg/day

Thanks

I would love to have a diet/workout buddy too. I have trouble motivating myself and staying motivated. I need to lose about 90 lbs to be in a healthy weight range. We all need someone to help motivate us and encourage us along on our journey to better health. I am so concerned that if I dont lose weight that I will eventually become diabetic and develop heart disease. I could really use someone to keep me accountable.

Thanks

Having a diet buddy would be so great for me as well. Looking to lose about 35 lbs, but have had real difficulty the past 18 months (even while working out every day). Food seems to be the biggest struggle, and I've made the switch to low-carb recently. Anyone else trying to cut down on carbs?

Thanks

I would love a died buddy I can email daily, have FB. I am currently looking for lose 10 lbs for my Aug Wedding, 30lbs by my birthday in Feb and 45 by this time next year! I am trying to eat healthy and exersice.... It is just hard. Anyone who would likea bubby let me know

Registered User TTCbaby#1schmeags's Avatar
    Thanks

I am on a weight loss journey. Starting weight was around 160. I'm 5'2" tall. Current weight is 133.4. I started my journey 91 days ago. I have been doing bodybyvi for 91 days and yesterday was the first day I've worked out in that 91 days. For my first 90 day challenge that I did, my goal was to drop weight without working out. This 90 day challenge I want to tone up and get in shape and drop a little more weight. I'd be up for texting, emailing or whatever anyone who is looking for a buddy.

Thanks

I had to tell someone: I got my own period today! I was soooo shocked! I've been eating ok (not real strict, but decent) lately and exercising (I rollerbladed 13 miles yesterday) but I still haven't lost any weight...and BAM, my first period on my own since...I can't even remember! I stopped the bill the end of April and had one right after stopping, so technically I just had a 40 day cycle. We're not trying to concieve, just kind of seeing what happens. I'm shocked that maybe I won't need to spend $1000's to make a child again. I just wish eating this healthy stuff and exercising would actually show on the scale. But still happy that I made my own period...