Thanks

Default Need a good OB/Gyn in Syracuse NY

Hi,

I have PCOS for the past 3 years and recently found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant !! very excited about the baby but at the same time I am afraid about probablity of miscarriage in PCOS patients. Could anybody suggest a good OB/Gyn in syracuse NY.

Thankyou
    Pcosnew

Thanks

Smile Doc in Syracuse

Hi,
    When I lived in Syracuse I saw Dr Robert Neulander. He is an amazingly talented and compassionate doctor. I went to him because I have endometriosis. He always took the time to answer questions. When I was pregnant with my son (2002), I saw his nurse practitioners who are also very knowledgeable. I had a very difficult pregnancy and they took very good care of me. I didn't have PCOS back then, but I think he would be a very good doctor for you.

Thanks

Hi,

Thankyou for your info. I will try to get an appointment with the doctor !!

Regards,
    pcosnew

Thanks

Talking Dr Neulander

From what I remember, his nurse practitioners handle more of the OB patients and he does mostly Gyn patients and surgeries. Don't let that discourage you because I really had a tough pregnancy and they were awesome. I had preterm labor from month 3 on and had to have ultrasounds every 2 weeks. Dr Neulander handled my care for several years and did one of my surgeries. I have nothing but great things to say about his practice.
    Congrats on your pregnancy and best wishes!!