Thanks

Default Abdominal Charlie Horse

Hi,

Has anyone ever gotten abdominal charlie horses or cramps. They are SOOOOO weird and SOOOO annoying. They just sneak up on me, if I cough or sneeze or bend down to quick or sit in a bad position. I even had an endoscopy and an abdominal sonogram and NOTHING. Dr. finds nothing at all!! Which is GREAT but still it drives me crazy because I explain it and no one understands me, they look at me like i'm crazy...I'm hormonal NOT crazy! LOL!!! I get them on the right side right under my right boob and near the belly botton. PLEASE any advice or anyone that has gotten them HELP!
    **Sending Everyone Tons of Baby Dust**
    Elaine
    Me (36) DH (35)Hidden Content
    Married 10/14/1995
    Fur Baby 16 mo. Boston Terrier
    June 08-Lap to remove cyst,Left Tube removed
    Sept 24/08 1st Cycle & 1st Day with Femara CD3-CD7, CD8 & CD10 Follistim, CD12 Ultrasound & Follistim.
    CD13 Trigger shot Oct. 4th
    BFN...10/19
    Back from VACAY, New Cycle Provera to Induce
    Same Meds as above started 11/30
    IUI Dec. 11...I am in the 2ww
    Testing 12/25
    Hidden Content

"My Faith Takes Me Far Beyond What Is Impossible for Man." Me

Thanks

So do you mean like a crazy painful charlie horse, or a stitch or just a spastic muscle? I know when I get a charlie horse in my calf, the muscle is sore for two days afterwards. But I have had some weird spastic things in my abs on occasion. Not always painful. Usually when I have been particulary nonactive and then start exercising again. The worst one though, which was painful - I thought I was having appendicitis, came after a bad adjustment from an old chiropractor and didn't kick in until the next day. My new chiro/physical therapist gave some very simple abdominal strengthening exercises just standing with a band and I have not been spastic in a long time. Unless I try to do the twist. Guess I still need to work those obliques.

Thanks

Yes, I have these too. I get them now when I sneeze or cough "the wrong way". I used to get them during intercourse and would be unable to move and in sever pain. I almost went to the ER one time because of one. I haven;t had one sever like that in a long time. I would describe it to be much like the thing you get in your neck when you seem to have "turned your head wrong".

Thanks

YES!! They are soooo weird to describe! They use to be right under my right breast area abdominal area but now since I lost like 35lbs. they are a bit lower and they are not as intense. They don't really hurt they are just a "pain" because you feel the pressure and turning like the muscle is contracting. How horrible! My Gastro Dr. found nothing, just told me they are muscle spasms. WOW...I knew that. But there isn't a cure for it. I just deal with it but I wanted to see if anyone else had them. Thanks for responding! Greatly Appreciated.
    **Sending Everyone Tons of Baby Dust**
    Elaine
    Me (36) DH (35)Hidden Content
    Married 10/14/1995
    Fur Baby 16 mo. Boston Terrier
    June 08-Lap to remove cyst,Left Tube removed
    Sept 24/08 1st Cycle & 1st Day with Femara CD3-CD7, CD8 & CD10 Follistim, CD12 Ultrasound & Follistim.
    CD13 Trigger shot Oct. 4th
    BFN...10/19
    Back from VACAY, New Cycle Provera to Induce
    Same Meds as above started 11/30
    IUI Dec. 11...I am in the 2ww
    Testing 12/25
    Hidden Content

"My Faith Takes Me Far Beyond What Is Impossible for Man." Me

Thanks

I thought I was the only one that had them! I get them mostly on my right side, under my top rib (I think). I already feel like i have extra huge ribs so between that, the bloating and the spasms I freak out! I get them sometimes just from doing nothing and sometimes when I bend over to tie my shoe. I get them in the middle of my chin too, those are equally as annoying.