Thanks

Default Sick every morning (and not pregnant)

Over the last 2 months or so every morning I feel sick to my stomach. Like I'm going to vomit everywhere. I have to lay in bed for about 30-40 minutes and wait for it to pass before I can get up. Now in the last couple of weeks it's happening even when I get up from a nap. No, I am not pregnant. I saw a new endo last monday, she ordered 21 blood tests a ct of my pelvis and abdomin and a mri of my head(i believe that's for my thyroid). She also informed me that I could be taking the wrong medication for me diabetes. I take glipized, but she says that is not the right med for insulin resistance and could be the reason for my weight gain. So all my meds may change in 2 weeks when she gets all my tests back. She also started me on vaniqa. Which I have been waiting for years for someone to let me try it, I've heard such wonderfuls about it. So I have 3 questions;

Is anyone now or has ever been sick every morning for no explained reason, and do they think it was pcos related or is something else going on?

Anyone expirenced weight gain due to take glipized? I ask cause I had never heard of that before and want to see if anyones was told that by their doctor.

And for those women using vaniqa, has it helped and how long did it take before you saw any results?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content LOVE IS A SYMBOL OF ETERNITY IT WIPES OUT ALL SENSE TIME, DESTROYING ALL MEMORY OF BEGINNING AND ALL FEAR OF AN END

Thanks

Have you ever had problems with acid reflux or anything like that? One symptom of that or of an ulcer is to feel nauseated on an empty stomach- particularly in the morning. Do you ever feel better to eat? Also diabetes meds could make you feel sick on an empty stomach. If it's ok to take with your other meds, you might want to try taking a Zantac or Pepcid before bed and see if you still feel nauseated in the a.m. If you don't then you may want to mention that to your dr. which will point the toward a diagnosis.
    28 years old- no meds- trying to get healthy through diet and exercise

Thanks

I did have a problem with the left side of my stomach about a year ago. It felt bloated most of the time or like there was so sort of mass there. I could only eat a couple bite of food before I felt like I was going to pop. I couldn't sleep cause when I laid down that's when I could feel it the worst. I did try pepcid ac, zantac, stool softeners, just about anything I could get my hands on. Nothing helped. We started to think I had some sort of obstruction somewhere. I didn't have insurance at the time so I couldn't afford a doctor. After about 2 and half months of this it just started to go away on it's own. And I haven't had it since. I'm thinking whatever caused that, if it's still there, will show up on my ct I had done the other day. I start to feel better after about lying in bed for about 30 minutes waiting for it to pass. So by the time I actually get out of bed I'm fine. I used to be able to just wake up and go now I'm afraid if I get up to soon I'm gonna be sick. I'm really quite concerned cause I know this is not normal.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content LOVE IS A SYMBOL OF ETERNITY IT WIPES OUT ALL SENSE TIME, DESTROYING ALL MEMORY OF BEGINNING AND ALL FEAR OF AN END

Smelling the Roses Mischa.simpson's Avatar
    Thanks

Last cycle I got sick everyday and for a moment was conviced I was pregnant. I wasn't. Turns out it was the horse pill prenatals that made me sick. It may be something as simple as that- who knows.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Mischa (30) Adam(30)
    BFP #2 10/13/10 BETA #1 - 10DPO: 18 / BETA #2- 12DPO 50 / BETA #3- 23 DPO 6072! 38.13 hours doubling time
    1# Colben Hunter 6/13/09 6lbs 14oz BFP 10/13/08 Beta:14dpo 175, 16dpo 378, 23dpo 3840