Thanks

Default Constipation/Bloated Ovulation?

Hi girls,

It has been a while since I've O'd, and after taking Clomid CD 5-9, I am now on CD 13. I have been feeling quite bloated, and noticed today that I am constipated (I go regularly, 1-2x daily - sorry if TMI). All my OPKs have come back negative thus far (very light test line today), and I have some lower back pain and mild headache.

Does this mean that O might be approaching?

Thanks!
    *Katie*

Thanks

Ok, so now I had an intense temperature drop this morning...still feeling bloated and constipated...CD14...what do you guys think??? Am I going to O? Do I have to BD as soon as I get home today?

Thanks

From my experience on clomid i start bloating and have tremendous pressure too around cd 19 or so. This time i am being monitored and yesterday my follicles showed a fe at 1.5 cm and the dr said it needs to be at 2.5 and the follicles grow .2cm each day so i am looking at an ovulation day of this friday, but as of now i have no pelvic pressure this time yet, but i think i get it around cd 17. So to answer your question you are probably ovulating especially if you saw the temp dip, and yes you have to time to bd because once ovulation occurs and the egg is released you stil have 12-24 hours to get some spermies in there!!!
    Chye SmithHidden Content
    Wanting a little 1!!!