Thanks

Question Pregnancy symptoms or PCOS??

So iv been having symptoms that i dont know if they are pregnancy or pcos. i am late for my period but i cant tell when i ovulate bc i dont start every 21 to28 days i start every 11 to 13 days and thats how i have been for the past few years since iv been on metformin and spironolactone. my last day of my period was jan 12 adn onthe 13 me and my hubby had an accident. i am late for my period, iv been cramping a bit adn my bbs have been sore for the past 2 weeks my nipples tho were so sore i couldnt touch em and now there not hurting as much but still tender just not to the touch. iv been having headaches and it feels like im on my period but im not and i did spot for a few days. i have been on time for my period for the past few months adn there isnt been any reason for me to be late. but iv never had sore breasts b4 when i was late or b4 i start my period and i dont cramp as much when i start my period..so could this mean i am pregnant or... is it just pcos acting up? oh and my bbs do feel fuller and bigger but im not as bloated as i was a few weeks ago.. another thing is i dont take pregnancy tests bc i do get false positives so i dont bother with them..should i just get a blood test done??

Thanks

It sounds like you might be pregnant. For me, I had cramping and sore bbs that just didn't go away. I would go ahead and get the blood test. Are you really tired? That is usually a pretty good indicator (although I had insominia early on - go figure?) Good luck!

Thanks

well i had to cancel my gyno appointment bc i started my period but iwas late by almost 2 weeks wich makes no sence bc iv never been late on my period its usually every 2 weeks that i start yay lol but im guna get a blood test anyways my tummy feels hard so i duno i willl get it done at my appointment just to besure

Thanks

As piece of mind you can get the blood test done, but I think you already have your answer if your period showed up.
    Plus, when you're pregnant, the tender breasts and painful nipples don't go away after two weeks. They stick around the first few months.
    Also, if you were pregnant, and this was your first child, your stomach would not be hard this soon into the pregnancy.

As Kiki, pointed out above, if you find yourself extremely tired, almost narcoleptic (able to fall asleep anytime and anywhere), that's a good indicator of pregnancy. For me, a heightened sense of smell was another strong symptom I experienced. And because of the heightened sense of smell, it triggered my nausea (morning sickness).

HTH.

Thanks

Smile

[quote=splashsmama;1889728752]As piece of mind you can get the blood test done, but I think you already have your answer if your period showed up.

well im not prego's but just a comment about me starting my period and that being a signn im not pregos.. you cannot go by that i know plenty of girls who were on there periods while being prego somewere on there period through out the 9 mnths and some stopped after a few months..

Thanks

Man, I was pretty much convinced I really wasn't pregnant after reading other posts but after reading this post, I think I might be preggers. Maybe I'll just call the DR. and see what he says. I would just hate for him to think I'm a hypocondriac.
    Hubby & I of 8 mths (23)
    Puggle-Banjo 6 mths
    Cockapoo-Jacqsun 4 yrs
    Sugar Glider-Sugar 3 yrs

0 Human Kids
    Hoping for 4 in the future!!!
    (fingers crossed of course)

Rx PCOS August 2008
    Actos 30 mg 1x/day-not seeing results
    Vitamin D3 4000 I.U. 1x/day
    One a Day Women's
    Length without ovulating-Going on 2 years!

Always live your life as if it were your only 1...
    because...
    IT IS!
    ~Melissa~