Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Question The Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle Book Review

Has anyone tried that Lisa Olsen Book they offer online about conceiving naturally and is supposed to improve your infertility without taking drugs. I was thinking of ordering it but not sure if its a scam or not.Anyone ever try it or heard anything?

Thanks

i have never read this book but with all the difficulty we are having I am almost willing to try anything.

Thanks

Thanks that helped If I dont get prego in my next cycle i might look into it

Thanks

Default Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle -- SCAM

Do not buy this! I bought it a couple of weeks ago, and there is basically nothing of value in it. Just 240 pages of information that anyone who's trying to get pregnant knows -- like how to tell if you're ovulating -- you need to pay $40 for that? And all her Chinese medicine tips are very general -- if you want to go that route you should see a Chinese medicine doctor for a personal evaluation.

I've been trying to get my money back for two weeks, and no one has responded to me at all. It's impossible to reach them, or ClickBank, the service that charged me.

Don't waste your money, and spread the word -- this is a scam that feeds off desparate women!

Thanks

OMG!!! Thanks for telling me I was about to buy it to I knew it looked like a scam...Like I would go to a chinese medicine dr anyways I dont have money for all that. I thought the book said natural (rolling my eyes lol) what a crock !!!!I hope you get your money back. People would do anything to make a buck how crazy...That is not even cool cause we are trying to have babies and have to worry about these kind of people. Should be ashamed of themselves..If you want to care that book should be free then to help women. Your right have to pay money for that when thats already on line.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea66 View Post
    Do not buy this! I bought it a couple of weeks ago, and there is basically nothing of value in it. Just 240 pages of information that anyone who's trying to get pregnant knows -- like how to tell if you're ovulating -- you need to pay $40 for that? And all her Chinese medicine tips are very general -- if you want to go that route you should see a Chinese medicine doctor for a personal evaluation.

I've been trying to get my money back for two weeks, and no one has responded to me at all. It's impossible to reach them, or ClickBank, the service that charged me.

Don't waste your money, and spread the word -- this is a scam that feeds off desparate women!
    Totally agree with above....Lisa Olson is a scam artist...i didnt get my no questions refund for a book that is a waste of time that just tells you to go for acu and chinese herbs...something you local acu centre will push for anyway....

dont waste your time or money....i have still to get a reply althou she was very quick to reply to all my mails when she thought i was a potential customer but has become silent on the same email address now i am asking for my refund...SHAME ON PEOPLE LIKE HER>>SCUM OF THE EARTH...

Thanks

p.s...ignore the ad at the bottom of this page..its hers ad trying to grab money off you...avoid...avoid....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heebs View Post
    Totally agree with above....Lisa Olson is a scam artist...i didnt get my no questions refund for a book that is a waste of time that just tells you to go for acu and chinese herbs...something you local acu centre will push for anyway....

dont waste your time or money....i have still to get a reply althou she was very quick to reply to all my mails when she thought i was a potential customer but has become silent on the same email address now i am asking for my refund...SHAME ON PEOPLE LIKE HER>>SCUM OF THE EARTH...

ps..AVOID AD AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE...ITS HERS!!...JUST TRYING TO SCAM MONEY OFF YOU POOOR SOULS....AVOID

Thanks

Oh wow, thanks for the tip, ladies! Happy to save my money for sure!

Registered User iwantbabies2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't waste your money, and spread the word -- this is a scam that feeds off desperate women!
    I bought it too!
    Do not do it.
    Like Andrea said it feeds off on desperate couples who want to conceive.
    According to her book we are all "organ challenged" and we should have a personal Chinese doctor at our service 24/7.
    Not worth 40$

DO NOT BY THIS BOOK.
    IT'S A SCAM.

Thanks

Hi Andrea, thank you for the information, I was going to buy this book but looking for review. I'm still curious on what she said about The top 10 best fertility foods and the worst food when you are struggling to get preg. I was going to buy that book for that info. Can you help by telling us?

Super Moderator Pnksunflrws4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Andrea-Call your bank or credit card company (however you paid) and tell them you're trying to receive a refund but no one will respond to you. They can send you paperwork to dispute the charges. It can take up to 180 days to get your money back... but I'd say it's worth it. I had to do it with a store awhile back that automatically signs you up for their membership club and charges you every 2 weeks. They'll get back to you real fast when you do this. Also file a dispute with BBB, this will also get their attention.

GL

Thanks

I saw the advertisement and am now wondering what the 3 herbs are that are most effective when used together?

Thanks

I searched for over an hour to get an honest review of this book. Thank you so much for helping me to avoid this scam. Once again, I can count on my sisters! Seriously, an answer to prayer right here. My instincts told me it was a scam, but it was just so tempting. Thanks again! (I posted earlier, but needed to remove my signature as it was very outdated).

Thanks

Default Clickbank Refund Problem?

Hello,
    I'm not defending The Pregnancy Miracle because I have not read it but I would like to address the Clickbank refund problem. I've bought many other products from clickbank... some I liked... others I didn't. They always refunded my money whenever I wasn't satisfied. It's very easy so I'm always confused when I hear people talking about not getting their money back from clickbank.

Go to Clickbank.com and simply fill in the refund request and you will get an automatic refund after a couple of days. All you need is the receipt number from the email you received when you purchased. Even without the number you could still have it done. There really is no risk involved when buying anything from them. I think all the refund nonsense is silly. The point is don't listen to others because they may be wrong.