Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Results

I started taking Xiao Yao San about a year ago and it has completely regulated my cycle, along with acupuncture.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Danielle! How about your Testosterone levels? Have you observed or measured a decrease in those?

I went to my acupuncturist last night and asked that more white peony and licorice be put into an herbal mix that I already take to help reduce anxiety.

Thanks

Hello! Does anybody know if white peony tea increases estrogen? I'm thinking of trying it along with licorice. I've tried spearmint tea a few months ago which was absoulty brilliant for both hair regrowth and facial hair but had quite negative side effects on my hormones and caused anxiety, at least i think it was that. Spearmint tea increases estrogen and i could def tell as my boobs went bigger lol, it also stopped me ovulating, I still kinda feel the same now and have been off it for 6 weeks. The hair is just starting to come back now :-( I have googled it and get quite conflicting information. Or does anybody now of any other herbal remedies without the negative side effects?

Thanks

I'm considering taking this combination as well. The advice about bringing a picture to a Chinese pharmacy is a great idea!

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was safe to take saw palmetto with licorice root and/or white peony. Does anyone know?
    thin cyster

medication: metformin 1000mg, saw palmetto, vitex, and DIM

diet: low carb and regular cardio exercise + Pilates

Hidden Content DS 1 Hidden Content DS2 Hidden Content surprise pregnancy and 5 wk loss 03 06 12

Thanks

dear ladies,
    there is peony in pill form?

Thanks

anyone?

Thanks

I haven't seen just white peony available as capsules or tablets. It usually seems to be combined with a bunch of other stuff. I see white peony tea a lot.
    thin cyster

medication: metformin 1000mg, saw palmetto, vitex, and DIM

diet: low carb and regular cardio exercise + Pilates

Hidden Content DS 1 Hidden Content DS2 Hidden Content surprise pregnancy and 5 wk loss 03 06 12

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cielos For This Useful Post:

nectara (11-05-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cielos View Post
    I haven't seen just white peony available as capsules or tablets. It usually seems to be combined with a bunch of other stuff. I see white peony tea a lot.
    thank you

Thanks

how much tea would be needed to achieve the same effect? does anyone know?

Thanks

Hi ladies - I came across this herbal formula awhile back. I haven't ordered it yet, but plan to in the new year. It has both white peony, licorice root and saw palmetto. It looks great. If someone orders it (before I do), I'd love to hear any kind of results!

http://biotanicalhealth.com/products/cystclear/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cridge For This Useful Post:

nectara (11-24-2011)

Mod of Diet and Exercise! Maddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks for that. I'm going to try to find the same thing in the Uk - I started to buy it, got to the shipping info and it said to add $108 on for shipping - that can't surely be right? Anyway, didn't want to take the chance.
    I finally have healthy ovaries free of cysts!
    Starting a personal walking challenge for charity - 300 miles in 35 days! August - September Hidden Content

have one son, two beautiful grandsons

Thanks

Hello Ladies!!
    I was one of the original ladies to try licorice and peony back in 2009. I got pregnant AGAIN shortly after and didnt do anything to treat the PCOS except the inositol.

My 2nd baby is now 13 months and I am READY! to start treating the PCOS and no more babies for now thanks! I shall be more careful this time on powerful herbs! I am looking into buying a peony licorice blend it is so expensive!

I was having good results on a tincture but it tasted vile to say the least...
    Symptoms of PCOS since 12 years old

Hidden Content D1 Jasmin born June 2008 -conceived with inositol + hyponidd + vitamin D + Cinnamon
    Hidden Content DD2 Aliyah born November 2010 - conceived with licorice + peony + inositol + vitamin D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl1981 View Post
    Hello Ladies!!
    I was one of the original ladies to try licorice and peony back in 2009. I got pregnant AGAIN shortly after and didnt do anything to treat the PCOS except the inositol.

My 2nd baby is now 13 months and I am READY! to start treating the PCOS and no more babies for now thanks! I shall be more careful this time on powerful herbs! I am looking into buying a peony licorice blend it is so expensive!

I was having good results on a tincture but it tasted vile to say the least...

could you say more about it? how much of each, how often?
    Thank you

Thanks

Hi
    I was using 1500mg - 3000mg of each per day. Any more than that caused side effects like water retention and insomnia
    Symptoms of PCOS since 12 years old

Hidden Content D1 Jasmin born June 2008 -conceived with inositol + hyponidd + vitamin D + Cinnamon
    Hidden Content DD2 Aliyah born November 2010 - conceived with licorice + peony + inositol + vitamin D

Thanks

Talking Yes there is a pill form.

Quote Originally Posted by nectara View Post
    dear ladies,
    there is peony in pill form?
    I just started taking the Peony and Licorice tea-pills, so I can't attest to any results yet. The brand is Plum Flower Brand. Just google Plum Flower peony and licorice teapills. It shows the suppliers. Hope this helps.