I am wondering if someone else has this problem. I'm having my first (induced) period in three months; but the last three mornings, I have been having sharp lower abdominal pains mainly in the mornings when I just wake up. I usually have a full bladder, and this seems to be making the pain worse, not sure. Actually, I have a full bladder right now, and I'm having the same kind of pain atm.

These pains are like sharp points of pain along my lower abdomen rather than a uniform, dull pain. I usually have the uniform, dull pain in between periods, with the pain extending down my legs a little. But this sharp pain has been going on for the last three days and I'm getting a little worried.

For one thing, the first period I had after not having one for 6 or 7 consecutive months was absolutely the most painful period I've ever experienced, and I ended up shedding a LOT of uterus lining. However, after having my first period in three months, I have not really seen a significant amount of lining being shed.

I don't know if some of the lining has become trapped or something this time? I'm scared that if this is the case, these trapped bits of tissue may turn into cysts or something.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what could it be?

Thanks in advance for any responses.