Thanks

Default Hemorrhoids / rectal prolapse? Only when pooping.

Yeah, embarassing or what! When I poop I get this one round ball pop out, it's there when I wipe that's the only reason I know it's there cos I feel it through the paper, I got a mirror and it looks just like when I had a hemorrhoid but then like 30 seconds later it pops back in again. It doesn't hurt, it isn't even uncomfortable, if it wasn't for feeling it through the paper with my hand I wouldn't even know it existed. I don't bleed or feel pain when pooping. I don't strain, eat high fibre, and drink lots of water. I used to suffer with constipation and learnt how to prevent it.

I feel quite embarassed to see a doctor especially when it is not bothering me BUT I worry it could get worse or lead to rectal prolapse. Also would be horrid if I got pregnant and then it popped out during labour!

Anyone else experienced anything similar?
    Claire 30 - Just coming out of a 6yr relationship Hidden Content
    Our beloved furbaby Megan passed away 17 Aug 2010 aged only 5 yrs.
    We love and miss you terribly, and thank you for being our friend.
    PCOS - Thin Cyster - Mild Hypothyroidism
    TTC Nov 07 - Sep 10.
    Never got a BFP.

Green Fields~Golden Sands DiamondInTheRough's Avatar
    Thanks

You should definitely get it checked out before it comes an emergency situation, you know? That would be more embarrassing I think. This way you can psych yourself up and prepare for the appt.
    Hidden Content Married SAHM - Me(35) DH(40)Hidden Content
    DS1 (2003) Clomid, IC Miracle - Bedrest, DS2 (2007) Metformin, IC Miracle - Cerclage
    Angel Baby @ 18 wks (2001) Bicornuate uterus, IC "To God we belong, and to Him is our return." Qur'an 2:156

Thanks

Yeah, you're right Diamond, I guess I know I should. Just hoping to find someone who has had a similar experience and can tell me how easy it was to fix.....
    TTC Nov 07 - Sep 10.
    Never got a BFP.

Thanks

Oh my dear, I registered just to be able to reply to your post.

I have pcos and other ailments. In addition, I am a graphic designer. I sit for long periods of time thus I have 'roid problems. See a doctor for the prolapse, but for the 'roids, I have discovered Stoneroot. You can get it at natural health/herb shops. About 25 drops in a tiny bit of orange juice each day and I have ZERO problems....even when I have 16-22 hour marathon design sessions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimmiejake View Post
    Oh my dear, I registered just to be able to reply to your post. I have pcos and other ailments. In addition, I am a graphic designer. I sit for long periods of time thus I have 'roid problems. See a doctor for the prolapse, but for the 'roids, I have discovered Stoneroot. You can get it at natural health/herb shops. About 25 drops in a tiny bit of orange juice each day and I have ZERO problems....even when I have 16-22 hour marathon design sessions.
    Thank you so much for caring! I will have a look at the stoneroot, but not many herbal remedies are available here and I can't get anything posted cos all my parcels go missing :s I didn't know sitting for long periods made it worse, I will keep that in mind and try to be more active.

Thank you again
    TTC Nov 07 - Sep 10.
    Never got a BFP.