Thanks

Unhappy why do i have an amount of HCG in my blood if i am not pregnant?

hello ladies .. i am new here ..

just to introduce myself .. Hana (27) .. happily married since January.2009 .. TTC since May.2009

we dont have any firtility issues at all .. after we did many tests ..

last month my AF was late for 2 weeks, i tested with clear blue HPT & another type of HPT (pink dye)

clear blue gave a 2 positives .. the other one negative .. so i went to my dr .. did a blood work .. she said you have a very little amount of HCG in your blood .. (<2.00) so it is NEGATIVE .. then AF showed on March.10

i used Clomid 50mg (CD2-CD6) .. OPKs .. Pinapple Core ..

so i am today 14 DPO .. i started use HPTs since 10 DPO .. i bought 5 types of HPTs (all pink dyes)

all of them gave me a very faint second line .. that get darker in an hour ..

so i was testing daily .. but still very faint line came up .. i thought it will get darker if test on 13 DPO ..

but NO !!

so i went to do a blood work ..

Surprise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still have an amount of HCG =( ................ (2.00)

please tell me why ??????

i know that most HPTs cant sense HCG until it is 20 or more .. how come all my HPTs could read amount of < 2.00 of HCG

WIERED ...!!!

i cant trust any kind of HPT now =(

feel so sad & shocked .. i thought i am pregnant after i saw all positives

is it posiible that i am still have a chance to be pregnant ????

i am on CD30 .. my cycle usually 30 - 33 days

please anybody know why this happened to me ???

Thanks

Did your doctor say anything to you about why this would happen? The only times I've heard about hcg still being in one's system was after a miscarriage or after an hcg trigger shot. Is it possible you had a chem pregnancy and it's still there???
    TTC since Dec 09, diagnosed with PCOS Jan 09.
    Jan - RE workup, prometrium to induce AF
    Feb - 100mg of Clomid, No O. Provera to induce AF.
    Mar -- 5mg Femara. Ovidrel trigger 3/31.
    BFP 4/13/10...thank God!!!!!
    Hcg 140, then 48 hours later 420!!!
    Hb at 6 wks 110bpm
    Hb at 8 wks 150bpm

Due date 12/24/10. Christmas baby!

Thanks

It's normal to have small amounts of hcg throughout your cycle. I have consistently had betas that were between 1 and 2.....my RE considers anything under a 2 negative, anything over a 2 as positive.

Not sure why you would be getting positives on the pink dye tests......I ALWAYS get light positives on blue dye tests, pregnancy or no.....so I wouldn't be surprised about that, but the pink dye ones are usually pretty good (although some brands will have a light line show up later, so make sure you are reading it before the time limit)
    Penny
    Mom to Chloe (16), Stephen (13) and Stella (2)

BFP on 6th and final IUI!!!!!! - March 2010
    TTC#4 since April 2012
    Natural BFP and M/C Dec 2012
    July 2013 - IUI w/follistim - BFN
    Sep 2013 - IUI w/follistim - BFN
    Oct 2013 - Femara w/TI - in progress

Thanks

12 DPO I went and had a HCG drawn. It was only 1.4. Two days later my bbs was so sore I couldnt stand it. Went to walmart and got a test saw a VERY light second line. I knew I was pregnant..but couldnt convience hubby..so I went to have a hcg level drawn again. It waas 11.4. The Day I got the 1.4 HCG level I just newww I was pregnant...even the techs said..well you shoul have O hcg in ur blood if u arnt pregnant..but we still cant say its positive. Has to be over 5. I even told hubby that day...I know im pregnant..cried and everything. Then 2 days later....whhhaaa laaa! PREGNANT! My body just had started making enough HCG to detect it on the beta quant. So needless to say...I found out I was pregnant...when I was between 1 week and 2 weeks. Very VERY early. So its been a very LOOOONGG 12 weeeks for me =) Good luck!

*******Its a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!*******
    *****Due OCTOBER 21st 2010****
    HR- 152BPM!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks

LanieClaire >>> nothing !! she just said we consider an amount of HCG which is <5 as a Negative !!!! i was shocked .. couldnt ask her nore =( sadly ... i thought maybe i had a CP .. b/c when AF came on March.10 .. i saw something wiered came out with the clots .. it was oval white bloody color .. about 2 cm of size!!!! but my dr didnt say anything about CP .. so still i dont know ..

pennykandy >>> yes i am getting false positives with blues dyes all the time !! but first time i get a positive in pink dye was this month .. & with many brand not only one .. so i feel confuse =(

well i read them in the limit time .. 5 - 10 mins .. i even took a pics for them & they were visibly ..

Iwannabamomma >>>>> what a wonderful story .. like a miricle .. Congrats (too late) LOL =)
    i hope this happen to me .. actually tomorrow is AF due .. so i guess still i have chance .. right??

wish H & H pregnancy =)
    Hana(27) .. DH(30) .. Happily Married since (Jan.2009) .. TTC since (May.2009)
    NO Firtility Issues for both of us
    wish for a mericale in April