Thanks

Default questions about fertility blend and femaprin

I have been taking natures way vitex for about 4 months. I'm almost out of vitex so I went to the store and ended up buying solaray fertility blend and natures way femaprin instead of just vitex. But now I'm confused... The fertility blend doesn't say it contains vitex and the femaprin does. So can I take both of them or should I only take one or the other??
    Me (29) & Hubby (32)
    Baby #1: 1st Gonal F/Lupron Cycle with Trigger & IUI + Crinone = BFP!! - 7/2/2012, Due 3/14/13
    Baby #2: Natural BFP on 3/2/2014!! Due 11/14/14.
    Eva Opal was born at 39 weeks, 1 day and weighed 7 lbs, 12 oz.
    Arthur Edward was born 38 weeks and weighed 7 lbs, 7 oz.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thanks

Ok I read the bottle a little bit more closely and noticed the fertility blend can only be taken for 7 days of the cycle. But now I don't know what 7 days to take it... And I'm just going to assume I don't take it at the same time as the femaprin. I want to avoid the fertility drugs, but it is sooo difficult. I wish someone would just tell me exactly what to take, when to take it, and how long to take it for lol.
    Me (29) & Hubby (32)
    Baby #1: 1st Gonal F/Lupron Cycle with Trigger & IUI + Crinone = BFP!! - 7/2/2012, Due 3/14/13

Thanks

I'm taking FertilAid and d-chiro-inosital. I am just about to start dci, I've been on FertilAid for 3 weeks. The only thing I've noticed with FertilAid is more tender breasts!! FertilAid has the vitex in it, along with some other herbs that are supposed to help ovulation. It also has regular multivitamins in it. I hope these work I don't want to go the metformin/clomid route if we can get pregnant with out it. Good luck to you!

Thanks

I totally agree. I'm really trying to hold out on fertility drugs but considering I haven't used any form of birth control in 4 1/2 years I'm starting to think my chances are pretty close to none. But I'm going to keep trying the natural way until the fall. Until January of this year I was never actively ttc, I just wasn't preventing it. I've some weight since then also so hopefully it will help.
    I started the fertility blend 4 days ago and so far I don't notice anything different. I guess we'll see in a few weeks :-)
    Good luck to you too!
    Me (29) & Hubby (32)