Thanks

Default Burning pelvic pain on right side

For the last couple of days, I've been having really awful pelvic pain. It almost feels like someone is pouring acid in my pelvis - but on on the right side. Its very uncomfortable for me to sit or walk. I saw my doctor on the 9th and he didn't seem too concerned and didn't really believe that I was having this type of pain to begin with. Needless to say I'm in tons of pain, haven't been able to find relief - I'm lost as to what this pain could be and what to do now. Does anyone have this type of pain?
    Kira
    Dx w/ PCOS July '09
    Dx w/ endo on both ovaries - laparoscopy on 1/7/10!
    Meds: Nortrel 1/35 (birth control to try and bring on period)
    polycystic ovaries,irregular cycles (no period since Aug 2011), obese, insulin resitant, hair thinning, skin tags, dark patches, chronic pelvic and back pain, excessive hair growth, acne / oily skin, high testosterone levels (3x what they should be)

Thanks

Go back to the doctor and tell him to do something!
    No, but really. I have that all the time, and they're JUST trying to get to the root of the problem now. The only thing that has taken away any pain was when I went to the ER. They gave me a shot with some sort of muscle relaxant. =/ Sorry I can't help more. But the doctor really does need to listen.
    -Nerdalicious-

"Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words." - Edgar Allan Poe