Thanks

Angry Vibrating Sensation in Groin Area

Since last Friday, I have had amost a constant vibrating sensation in my groin/labial area - mostly on the right side. It is incredibly distracting and actually nauseating. It's almost experience motion sickness from it.

I had low back pain start on the weekend and on Monday talked to my chiropractor about the sensation wondering if the two were related. He doesn't seem to think they are.

I've run searches on the internet and found that many people - men and women - experience this and can't seem to figure out why.

Mine does stop every now and again for just a couple minutes or even seconds and then starts up again. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why it would stop. I could just be sitting at my desk or laying in bed or washing the dishes, watching TV, etc. and it stops. I feel such tremendous relief when it ceases, but the reprieve only ever lasts for seconds or minutes.

I'm going crazy! Has anyone else experienced this?

Has anyone on here experienced it? Did it go away or do you still deal with it.
    Symptoms: Obesity, Hirsutism, Hair Loss, Irregular Menstruation, Insulin Resistance, Hypothyroidism, Acid Reflux, Acanthosis Nigricans

Daily Medications/Vitamins: 500 mg Flutamide, 137 mcg Synthroid, 1000 mg Metformin, Apri (BCPs),
    40 mg Omaprezole, 300 mg Ranitidine, .5 mg Enapril, Zyrtec, Women's Ultramega Multivitamin

Weight Stats: Original: 230, Current: 209, Short/Long Term Goals: 200/130
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Is it kinda like a twitching feeling?
    11/08- 4/20 4 rounds Clomid 4 BFNs
    3/10/09- HSG- All Clear!
    5/20/09 Femara 5 mg
    6/17/09 BFP!
    2/15/10 Walker Anthony Evans 8bls 7 oz!!!
    10/14/10 BFP!! - no help Hidden Content
    6/16/11 Luke Aaron Evans 7 lbs 17 oz!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I do get a vibration feeling in my left pelvic region. It always freaks me out when it happens but it doesn't stick around like yours. Maybe the longest lasted a minute or so. I googled it and some people attribute it to sitting for long periods or a pinched nerve or pulled muscle. It recommended put you legs up at night. I had read this for other problems too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jessietex View Post
    Is it kinda like a twitching feeling?
    Not a twitching, but a vibration. Imagine if your cell phone was on vibrate and sitting on your pelvic area. I've been finding that it radiating into my upper thigh as well.

I wish it would go away. It is so distracting and sickening.

Thanks

I ocassionally get this as well but not often and it lasts less than a minute and it feels like a vibration, I don't know why it happens either.
    Me (30)
    DH (32)
    Married Aug 2005
    TTC since 2005

m/c 1 - Dec 2006 @ 4 wks
    m/c 2 - Feb 2008 @ 6 wks
    m/c 3 - June 2010 @ 7 wks

No Rain, No Rainbows

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi Hezzer! I got this in the first trimester of my last pregnancy and everyone I mentioned it to thought I was nuts! I even started a thread on here. It lasted for a couple weeks and then disappeared. I am not sure if the pg caused it or not. I was sure it was related to the pg but maybe not? It really was annoying and maddening. It was just like you described, as if you were sitting on a cell phone set to vibration. I hope it stops soon for you.

Mommy to twins Christian & Sophia 9 years old, Angelina 3 years old.
    4 early losses and 1 pre-term loss of my twin Angels Sarah & Joshua, in our hearts forever!
    Currently pregnant for the 8th time with my 3rd set of twins! What a surprise!

Hidden Content