Thanks

Default Anyone using Pro-Gest cream for low progesterone in early pregnancy?

Is anyone else using Pro-Gest brand progesterone for early pregnancy? Is this brand safe? I've read there are different kinds of progesterone and I am not sure if I got the right kind.

I started using this yesterday post ovulation and so far I love it. I instantly feel my anxiety level calm down. I have struggled with anxiety issues for years. I wonder if my problem has really been low Progesterone this whole time.
    Proud mama to 3 year old boy. Currently expecting #2 in June 2015!

Hidden Content

Thanks

Hey, I came here with the same question. I think I've conceived and have just ordered some ProGest. I lost my last pregnancy, possibly because of low progesterone levels. I hope the cream gets here quick!
    How are you getting on with the cream?
    Good luck!

Thanks

I forgot to add that I've suffered with anxiety my whole life, so if it helps with that it would be an added bonus

Thanks

I got my cream at Whole Foods. I have never been officially diagnosed with low progesterone but suspect its an issue. Some might say that is a bad idea, but my hormores are all out of whack and upon first use I got instant releif from my chronic anxiety. My anxiety is not gone but it has improved some.

Let me know how things go for you!
    Proud mama to 3 year old boy. Currently expecting #2 in June 2015!

Hidden Content

Thanks

If you've read any of the stuff by Dr. John Lee, that makes perfect sense that the progesterone would do that if you are estrogen dominant... Personally, I haven't noticed being calmer, but it does help me sleep better.

And, the good news is the progesterone has never shown bad side effects, and has almost always shown good ones if you end up pg!
    Me - Jen(36), DH - Joe(47), Married April 7, 2007
    BFP 10/08(m/c), BFP 03/09(m/c), BFP 05/09(m/c), BFP 9/10 - Boy! Garrett Randall born 5/12/11
    TTC#2 since 3/13: BFP 6/13(m/c), BFP 1/2/14... hb seen on 1/21. HOPING IT STICKS!!!!!

PCOS + Anti-phospholipid Antibodies, Thrombophilia, Prolactinomas, MTHFR (hetero)
    Taking: Multivitamin, Omega 3s, D3, B6, BA, Progesterone, Metformin, Lovenox, lots of others...
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thanks

I have thought about ordering some, but as I have not been diagnosed with low progesterone I am unsure. Could it be harmful if I don't have low levels?
    ~Re'Dawna~

Me (30)DH (30)
    Married 5-5-05