Thanks

Post Weird goosebumps in random patterns?

Ok ladies, has anybody had this issue before? I get weird goosebump like bumps on my arms, legs and even my head that appear in random patterns. They look like goosebumps when I look at them, but they only appear in patches, nothing like goosebumps. They also only last for a few seconds and then they're gone. But they come and go throughout the day. I've been diagnosed with migraines, PCOS and high blood pressure and insulin resistance as well as anxiety (wow I sound like a basketcase!). Been through hundreds of tests and told several doctors about these crazy "goosebumps" but most just seem to ignore it. Or say it's PCOS, or migraines or anxiety. Well, I googled it and saw that it could be a symptom of epilepsy (but I'm not worried about having that), or it would be a hormonal thing (which is more likely with me). So I just thought I would send this out there and see what others had to say. So if anybody has anything similar please let me know! Thank you.

Registered User faithneverfailing's Avatar
    Thanks

could it possibly be Keratosis pilaris?? this is very common in women with PCOS. its actually just a buildup of protien on the skin very common on the arms, legs and cheeks. the only thing is this is pretty consistent, doesnt really come and go. I WILL say that I do have keratosis and it is always a LITTLE visible but when im cold, they REALLy stick out in patches. Look it up and youll probably find pictures and will atleast be able to tell if that is what it is. this is completely harmless and can be remedied with strong exfoliation and moisturizing. Mine doesnt TOTALLy go away but if Im diligent in my exfoliating it realy keeps it at bay. Good luck!!
    Me(30)Hidden Content Hubby (29)Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Betas: #1: 20 #2: 38 #3: 300 P4 25.5 #4: 2241 U/S @7w0d 134bpm EDD FEB 3rd, 2014​ITS A GIRL!!!!

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.... may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:8-10

Thanks

nope, that doesn't sound like it. I really think it's nerves because I have pretty severe anxiety. Plus I have migraines, so they might be a symptom of that too. Who knows lol. I'm headed back to all my doctors in the next few weeks, including my neurologist so I'll bring it up again and see what they say.

Thanks

Default weird goosebumps in random patches

Did you ever find out what this is? I have the same thing! I notice it only on my left arm though, and not every day.