Thanks

Question Has anyone tried Nature's Way Change-O-Life capsules?

I was doing a little research online (as I do almost everyday) about herbs for PCOS and herbs for ovulation. I then found that something called "false unicorn root" is good for that. A week ago I also read how licorice root is also good for ovulation.

So, after searching for both supplements to purchase, I came across Nature's Way Change-O-Life capsule on Amazon (sorry I can't post links yet b/c I have under 25 posts but you can just search for 'change-o-life' on Amazon). It contains: Black Cohosh Root, Blessed Thistle, Eleuthero Root, False Unicorn Root, Licorice Root, Sarsaparilla Root, Squaw Vine (vine, leaf, fruit).

It sounds promising and it's only a little under $10 with free shipping, so I ordered it. I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with it?

Here's a little info about it:

Nature's Way Change-O-Life formula is a blend of Black Cohosh and other popular women's supplements for a powerful synergy. Change-O-Life is a combination of herbs that assist with the symptoms associated with menopausal midlife crisis. This is specially formulated to ease women through menopause by nourishing the depleted hormonal system. This combination of herbs is known to support the female reproductive system and enhance the bodys ability to balance emotional swings that accompany menopause.
    It seems to mainly be geared toward women going through menopause but it has herbs that are also helpful for PCOS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chachafance View Post
    I was doing a little research online (as I do almost everyday) about herbs for PCOS and herbs for ovulation. I then found that something called "false unicorn root" is good for that. A week ago I also read how licorice root is also good for ovulation.

So, after searching for both supplements to purchase, I came across Nature's Way Change-O-Life capsule on Amazon (sorry I can't post links yet b/c I have under 25 posts but you can just search for 'change-o-life' on Amazon). It contains: Black Cohosh Root, Blessed Thistle, Eleuthero Root, False Unicorn Root, Licorice Root, Sarsaparilla Root, Squaw Vine (vine, leaf, fruit).

It sounds promising and it's only a little under $10 with free shipping, so I ordered it. I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with it?

Here's a little info about it:

It seems to mainly be geared toward women going through menopause but it has herbs that are also helpful for PCOS.

I just found out about this product. Have you had any success with it?