Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Cramps on ONE Side?

Hello ladies,
    When I get cramps, I only feel them on my left side. I don't think I have ever felt pain on my right side. Could this mean that there is something wrong with my right ovary?
    Has this happened to anyone before?
    Appreciate your input!

Kristina
    Kristina (25) Hidden Content
    Diagnosed April 2005

Lost 50lbs through diet and exercise and was surprised with a BFP! Baby due Oct 15, 2012! Check out my story at Hidden Content
    ]
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks
    Blog Entries

wow seems strange to hear another person ask this question , i to have pain on my left side during that dreadful time of the month. Cant help answer your question but its good to know its not all in my head .
    Hidden Content ~ Delicate Soul ~Hidden Content

DX 1999
    1 round of Clomid 2000
    1 Miscarriage 2005 (Natural Conception)

~ CURRENT MEDS ~

Metformin 500mg 3x
    Spironolactone

Thanks

I'm just the opposite, my cramps are on the right side. When I had my ultrasound to check my ovaries, they had a really hard time finding my right ovary - I can't remember what it's called now but basically the ovary is situated farther out than normal. Doesn't mean anything is wrong and they say it's pretty common but it made it harder for them to find. I don't know if that maybe is why I have cramps on my right side but it's a theory.

Thanks

I also only get cramps on my left side only... don't really know what the score is with that as I get very regular periods and no major discomfort otherwise. Nice to know I'm not the only one.
    M.

Meds: Only natural supplements, healthy eating & exercise

Hidden Content

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have cramps on the left side much worse but my right ovary is the much larger ovary....its very weird. I don't understand it.

Thanks

Hi, I am the same with pain only on the left (usually every other month). No pain on the right at all. Fairly regular periods due to use of Metformin. I just had laproscopic surgery done for infertility last month and learned that I have a birth defect that has caused my left ovary and falopian tube to be deformed and pretty much non functioning. Has anyone else had similar results after laproscopic surgery? I also have stage 3 endometriosis with no pain as a result of it. Thanks and good luck to you all.

Thanks

My pain is only on my right side. The uterine pain during my period is all over, but I can litteraly feel twinges and paings around ovulation time, the week before the period, and much worse during. Always my right side.