Thanks

Lightbulb Has anyone ovulated or gotten pregnant while using Fertility Blend?

My husband and I have both been taking Fertility Blend since Jan 31. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with it. Did it really help you ovulate? Did anyone conceive with its help? Or am I just wasting my money? I read many positive reviews on-line, some from women with PCOS, so I thought it was worth a try. I would really like to conceive using the natural approach. I want to put off medical intervention as long as I can, and completely if possible. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Thanks

I also am wanting to try to get pg the natural way! I hate medicine and am currently resisting the "magical" met. my doctor wants me to take.

I started two days ago taking the Fertility Blend. Are you charting your temps or doing an ovulation kit test? You need to have some kind of research or records to keep track of so you know when you ovulate. I have heard so many good things on line w/ Fertility Blend, but am hoping they are all TRUE. It's hard b/c I tend to get really excited about things and then am so bummed out if they don't work. PLEASE let me know if it works for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be posting if it works for me too!!! Good luck!!!
    Me- 25, DH- 30. Thin PCOS

TTC since Nov. 2010

Diagnosed with PCOS in January 2011
    Stared seeing our 2nd RE- December 2011
    January and March 2 IUI cycles with injectables - BFN
    Laproscopy & Ovarian Drilling- May 2012
    July 2012- IUI Cycle+Injectables- Chemical Pregnancy

August 2012- IVF!!!!!

Thanks

Waitng to get my cycle any day now. I just bought a basal thermometer and a pack of test strips. I hate using the test strips, because they are so expensive and my cycles are sometimes 28 days, sometimes, 31 etc. I think the thermometer is my best bet Good luck with the fertility blend, my husband is taking it too! Let me know if it works for you, because I also fall into the hype and get upset when things don't work out for me
    (Me 32) Hidden Content (DH 33)

"Ver reisa ku'chae. Kem surah, Shei'tan": "Your soul calls out. Mine answers, beloved".- C.L. Wilson

Thanks

That's funny that you mention "falling for the hype" because my husband says that I believe anything I read online!! And it's true! I really do, way to gullible!

But I want to believe it will work and that's half of this whole darn thing- faith and positive attitudes right! Well it sounds like we've got that covered! GOOD LUCK! Keep us posted!
    Me- 25, DH- 30. Thin PCOS

TTC since Nov. 2010

Diagnosed with PCOS in January 2011
    Stared seeing our 2nd RE- December 2011
    January and March 2 IUI cycles with injectables - BFN
    Laproscopy & Ovarian Drilling- May 2012
    July 2012- IUI Cycle+Injectables- Chemical Pregnancy

August 2012- IVF!!!!!

Thanks

Will do Teach07

"Ver reisa ku'chae. Kem surah, Shei'tan": "Your soul calls out. Mine answers, beloved".- C.L. Wilson

Thanks

Teach07 I just wanted to let you know, that I got my period exactly 31 days from my last. Usually, if I am working out and following a diet, I will get a period each month but they never come on time. Sometimes I skip a month and then have a cycle the next. If I get my next period on time, 31 days from now, then I would say fertility blend works for balancing hormone levels and regulating menstrual cycles. Iím keeping my fingers crossed that it can help me O. Let me know if fertility blend is working for you. Oh, and if you bought it at GNC like me and over paid, you can by it on Amazon much cheaper. Just thought you would like to know. Take care and good luckÖ

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon7100 For This Useful Post:

Teach07 (02-27-2011)