Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

I wouldn't recommend REACH to anyone. I, too, saw Dr. Whelan about four years ago when he made my DH and I feel like complete utter crap. We seriously thought that our chance of having a baby of our own was impossible. We greived and went thru so much, thanks to him. We finally gained the courage to get a second opinion earlier this year and chose to go with Dr. Jutras in Huntersville. OMG what a difference!!! Anyways, we got pregnant on our first IVF try. We couldn't be happier with the service that we recieved from ARC. Don't listen to everything you hear online. Dr. Jutras is the best at what he does and really gives 200%.

Good luck to you, whatever you decide to do!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arianna84 For This Useful Post:

Blessed1 (04-23-2011)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed1 View Post
    I was going to transfer to them as well but we ended up moving. They were very friendly on the phone. The only thing I didn't like is that they wanted to do a month where all they did was monitor some blood work or something stupid (a diagnostic cycle?) and after 18 years of this, I was really, really frustrated. Looking back though, I can see where it may have been helpful. They were very friendly though
    Really? That is surprising. I had my appt, went in and talked with Dr Usadi. She diagnosed me by my syptoms and I walked out of her office with RXs for BOTH Metformin and Femara that day. I went down to the lab later that day to have some bloodwork done. She didn't have me wait a second.
    Sue Ann, 36 Hidden Content - DH, 50
    DS- Eric William, born 12/24/2010
    DD- Eliza Paige, 12/19/2011

Hidden Content

Hidden Content