Thread: I want his baby

Thanks

Default I want his baby

Do you ever sit and stare at your hubby and think "I want his baby" -- I've been sitting here starring at mine and I keep thinking that over and over -- and how gorgeous his eyes are and how sweet he is.... and, I drift off to daydream and wonder what our baby will look like... which of his features and which of mine...

Gosh, this is a much better mood than the other day when I wanted to slap him! haha
    Hidden Content My Favorite Quote, Came From a Fellow Cyster:
    "Even when you start to lose hope, I'm going to keep hoping for you"
    2000mg MET - Pre-Natal Vitamins - Baby Aspirin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,195 Times in 1,757 Posts

Yep... and then I realize he'll be such an awesome dad, and then I want to take him upstairs and not let him out.

Thanks

Yep, but for me that might not happen, but no matter what I will just love being able to be a mom, and him being a dad, in the end it wont matter.
    Jenn - 30 DH - 32
    Furry Babies - 2 Alaskan Malamutes, 1 German Shephard
    Feathered Friends - 2 Macaws
    Jenn Hidden Content
    Trying Acupuncture

Registered User cclearriverfall's Avatar
    Thanks

All the time! I love my husband's eyes, lips, and nose. I also see other babies and kids out in public and think how they could be mine and my husband's kids because they have similar features. Sigh.
    ****Nicole****
    Me, 32, DH 34. Married in 2009 Hidden Content
    6/16/11 BFP. Diagnosed ectopic. Emergency right tube removal surgery on 7/11/11.
    Novemeber 2011: first injectable medication cycle with IUI = BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its a BOY!!!! Baby Malcolm, born on 8/13/12 Hidden Content
    Surprise Pregnancy! Positive hpt on 7/18/14! Beta #1 7/19/14: 15, Beta #2 7/21/14: 39, Beta # 3 7/23/14: 107

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Everyday. He already has a son who is his double so I can kind of get an idea of what our kids will look like.

I always tell my husband that I want our kids to look like him and have his hair. I also spend hours daydreaming about what our children will look like. Now if I can just get pregnant (even once) I'll be the happiest woman in the world.

Thanks

I do this all the time. I look at him and think wow we will make such pretty babies. I want them to have his dark brown hair and blue eyes. I also want them to have his nose. He has such a cute nose lol. I day dream constantly about our future children. I day dream about what the baby's room will look like and the baby furniture. I want a baby so bad. I'm scared its never gonna happen. I pray and wish all the time. I'm doing all I can do. I will be the best mommy ever.
    Me (34) Barry (43)

Thanks

I agree with you all!!

I had a dream the other night that we had a baby girl and she was the spitting image of him. In my dream, just to see him holding her and being such a good dad suddenly felt so natural. I cried so bad when I woke up (and with him later on that day lol. Stupid pms) I want it so bad lately I'm having dreams and day dreams. I feel in my heart that I want/will have a girl cause I can't imagine my first baby being a boy, although I would still love it the exact same if it was LOL.

Me too Stephanie! I have made fake registries online!
    >.<

My husband is Sooo incredibly sweet too that he said I dont have to work once we're pregnant. I can just stay home and take care of our baby and our home. I get so frustrated with my mother hen syndrome that I start to try to find a school that is quick enough to go through so I can have a job before we have a baby so I can provide too! But I've thought about the fact that I don't want to miss a thing and I bring my brain back to reality lol. He will be done with his degree next year so he will be able to provide well. Gotta love his loyalty and enthusiasm.

Baby dust! It will happen

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yes! I love his almond shape eyes, curly lashes and full lips. I crave a baby with him. Best wishes to everyone!
    Loss Twins due to Incompetent Cervix
    Mekhi Wali Scott @ 20 weeks
    Micah Jamal Scott @ 21 weeks

Waiting for our RAINBOW SURPRISE!!!!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks

all the time.... I find myself waking up early, and watching my husband sleep.....

it will happen for us ALL.. in due time...

Married 2.14.09

TTC since 7/5/09 (PCOS and Low Morph)

DD born 3-29-12 (our femara miracle)Hidden Content

Hidden Content

10. The Following User Says Thank You to virtuouswoman34 For This Useful Post:

Kathy_Jo (07-03-2011)

Thanks

I had a dream last night that my sister and I both had baby boys. My sister is pregnant with a girl right now. The weird part of the dream is that my sister and I actually gave birth to the babies but it was the dads that were laying in the hospital beds with hospital gowns on. My baby had dark hair like my DH and lot of it. I was so upset when I woke up from my dream. I want a baby so bad. I don't care if its a boy or a girl. I just want one.
    Me (34) Barry (43)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StephanieD78 For This Useful Post:

Kathy_Jo (07-03-2011)

Thanks

I agree, Stephanie - I don't care if it is a boy or girl - I just want a baby!! so much!! Well, actually.. as I type that, I realize that is not completely true - I do want a baby and sex is not important to me, but I think IF and only IF I had a choice in the matter, I would choose a girl. My hubby is always telling me he can see us with a little girl with my curly hair - I can, too. Sometimes, I feel like I know her and she isn't even born yet or even conceived yet (that I know of).

Thanks

i want one of both... but I wish for my son first, just because my husband has twin girls already... but I am definitely open to both.

Married 2.14.09

Hidden Content

Thanks

I told my hubby if we have a girl who is to have my curly hair - she is going to pop out completely bald - LOL - I was bald when I was born - not a hair on my head - my mom used to tell me stories of sticking a pink bow on my bald head so people knew I was a girl - LOL - and, she says it was several months until my hair started to come in - I started out with curly light red hair but within a few years, the light red turned to light brown (thanks Dad) - my hair is brown but does have some highlights of my Moms red hair in it and it's always been curly (thanks Dad). When I was younger I used to hate my curly hair, all my friends in school had straight hair and they could do such cute things to it - but, now as I am older, I have grown to love and appreciate my natural curls and realize that many women pay good money to get their hair to look like mine does naturally. Ahh, all this chit chat about hair and eyes and babies to come --- I have been daydreaming for a few days now..... been thinking about my Mom alot too - miss her so! sigh

Thanks

dont feel bad Kathy... I always dream of a little girl with my long thick hair. All the women in my husbands family, minus my sil, would always ask me if I was wearing a wig lol.. I can picture my baby girl with her father's dark skin and my long pretty hair and features... It may sound conceited, but I want my daughter to be my mini me. Hopefully she wont get the premature balding gene from dh's side (yikes!)... I want my son to look like a combination of the two of us.

Married 2.14.09

Hidden Content