Thread: Body by Vi?

Thanks

Default Body by Vi?

Just wondered if anyone has tried Body by Vi? I'v heard wonderful things about it, but not from someone with PCOS? Have any cysters tried it?
    Hidden Content Proud Military Wife to a Canadian SoldierHidden Content
    ME (26) DH (28)
    Multi-Vitamin,Omega-3, B Vitamin Complex
    -Synthroid; 50mmg

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I've been on it. I say I'm on a challenge right now but fell off the wagon. I'm gonna redo my ticker here and start again tomorrow.

In 60 days I lost 9lbs and 12 inches. I can fit in my skinny jeans again . I love the taste of the shake. Thanksgiving totally threw me off tho. I love the shake. I mix it up a ton of different ways. So 9 lbs isn't all that much but my dr was happy with it. She said I really don't need to lose weight tho as I'm within my healthy weight. I'm not comfortable with my weight tho. So I'm back on it tomorrow and back to working out.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply I'm still thinking about it!
    Hidden Content Proud Military Wife to a Canadian SoldierHidden Content
    ME (26) DH (28)
    Multi-Vitamin,Omega-3, B Vitamin Complex
    -Synthroid; 50mmg

Thanks
    Blog Entries

What is Body by Vi? Is it an exercise program? A diet/diet product? ... some combination?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

They offer nutrition shakes and snacks and vitamins. At this point I only use the shakes. Here's my page to get more info http://Dulcie1829.bodybyvi.com/

The shakes are absolutely delicious. I make mine with almond milk as I'm lactose intolerant and allergic to soy. I drink one before work and one after (I work nights). The shake and almond milk tastes like drinking white cake. I'm one that finds it too sweet so I add a touch of Greek yogurt to it. When you order it auto ship you get the flavorings. I use these when I'm in a rush, not too keen on the banana but the others are great. I generally mix mine in a blender with frozen strawberries and if I'm craving chocolate I'll add a bit of unsweetened cocoa. Let me just say it feels like your totally cheating. My coach is awesome. He gave me meal ideas and I have a ton of shake recipes. Let me just say mango doesn't work well lol. I mixed some chocolate strawberry up once anddh and the kids drank it all lol. The diet is low carb, clean eating.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chatrbug For This Useful Post:

KayBry (12-01-2011)

Thanks

Hi there. Thanks for this information, its interesting. Does anyone know what the difference between this product line and Herbalife is? They seem to sort of be the same thing and I'm just wondering which one would be a better option. Can you post some prices? Thanks!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have just the shakes with the favorings sent autoshipped to me once a month. For 60 servings it's $110 shipped. That's $1.84 a serving. Add in fruit and it costs a bit more, I use 6 frozen strawberries. I just restored my 90 day challenge due to holidays throwing me off.

Thanks

Oh ok great. Thanks!