Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default I control My Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar symptoms :0)

I would say it starts with the thought process. I had to learn to put myself in positive situations and avoid stress. We all know these three symptoms make us internally sick , so why put your self threw it ;You can feel these symptoms when they start. I figured get out right away , change my thought pattern to a happy thoughts. When Anxiety comes i breath and count to ten then thing of all the positive outcomes that brought on the anxiety. Bipolar is funny !!! I named her Tina she is kinda mean when Tina comes around I just ask talk to Andra ! I stay in a positive moods at all time , i stay happy that way I have control over my PCOS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have severe panic attacks which cause me to have a hard time breathing!! Mine comes on mostly at night!! I was on celexa and Xanax but weened(sp) myself off of them bc of TTC but now my issues have come back.....mostly at night!! I just hate it!! I will break down and take .5 xanax if needed but I'm scared that if I get pregnant I'll have one and then I cent take anything!!!! For the most part I can breathe through it but I just wished it would disappear!!! Feeling like you can't breathe is the absolute WORST!!! Thanks for letting me rant You think pcos and anxiety have a connection?!?!?
    Me(29) Hidden Content DH (27)
    Aliah Kailyn born 12/20/07 Emergency c-section 7lbs 2oz Hidden Content
    Married on 8/2/08
    TTC #2 since July/August 2011
    1st- 5mg Femara 1/6/12, U/S CD12 1 juicy 29mm follicle, CD14Trigger=O BFN
    Taking a break with meds!! Giving it all to him and trusting in him, It's all in Gods hands now!!
    Lap procedure march 2013
    June 3013 Finally pregnant with my 2nd. Yaaaaaaayyyy.
    Currently 5 months with a BOY. EDD March 18 2014 ♥

Thanks

i used to have panic attacks, psychosis, disorganized thoughts, you name it! I actually have bipolar and am on ssdi. Then I found the right meds. I still have symptoms but I can live! I've been working full time over a year and my ssdi is going to be cut off soon. The only thing I cant do is ttc. I'm going to spend the next year losing weight and weaning my psych meds so i can fulfill my dream of becoming a mother. I hope I can do it. Wish me luck.

Thanks

I have dealt with a lot of depression. I take fish oil, extra calcium and an organic multivitamin which seems to help a little.

Thanks

I'm on a bunch of different medications currently (Trileptal, Wellbutrin, Klonopin, Metformin, Medroxyprogesteron) along with Prenatal Multivitamin and Vitex Elixer. I'm also worried about having to come off of all of them when I decide to ttc.

Thanks

Unfortunately, i read the mood issue is quite normal with PCOS.
    I know i have struggled with it more days than not.
    Its like youre constantly fighting to feel 'normal' and 'happy'.
    I refuse to take anti-depressants because there have been so many recalls.
    and they actually made things worse for me.
    Its awful. i think that the only thing that helps, is finding other people who deal with the same issues and actually understand.