Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

I have commented before about being on my 3rd course of Clomid 100mg... And I have just found out I am 5 and a half weeks pregnant....

It CAN happen.. keep your chin up... I had been told I had a 20% chance of concieving..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelalita For This Useful Post:

misskaileigh (04-22-2012),MissyLouWho (04-10-2012)

Thanks

I am new to PCOS as well. You may contact me if you want for support. I havent much and need it too.

Thanks

Yay! Another Ohio person around my age like me! I just got diagnosed with PCOS in January 2012. I suffer with constant nausea and irregular periods. At first I had extreme never ending hunger and fatigue and nausea but I started taking Metformin and its helping alot. Still nauseous but its a huge relief for hunger and fatigue! If you ever wanna chat, let me know!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have two kids, 6 & 3, conceived naturally. I never had a problem conceiving until we started tring for our 3rd. I stopped having my period when we started ttc in July. I had one in January and was to begin clomid in February but I missed my period. I go back to talk to my dr in a few days.

This can be very frustrating and hard. PCOS doesn't mean you will never conceive. No matter how long or short your journey to conceiving is never give up hope!

Thanks

I was DX this past October after severe pains(similar apparently to most miscarriages) and extremely irreg flow. I'm also a newlywed. DH and I had decided to wait anywhere from 5-10 years to have children, until i was DX. When that happened, thats all I want. Sure I want to vacation and spend time just me and him, but being told how hard its going to be only makes me want it more. I feel like i'm secretly trying to get preg. Ive been extremely fluctuating in libido and its been excruciating for my husband and I. the depression is the hardest. Its come and gone, but when it comes, it hits hard. The worst thing is, every month i somehow find a way to trick myself into believing i could be preg, and then when i get that BFN, i just want to curl up and die. I feel like i can't do what I as a woman am made to do. I feel like i'm disappointing myself and DH, even though he says he doesnt care how or if we have children, as long as he has me. I am so blessed, but its still so hard I feel all alone. I deleted my FB because it seems everyone I know is getting pregnant, expecially those who SHOULDN'T I need some support and I dont know where to get it. Therapy has never worked, and anti-depressants only make things worse in my experience. What do ya'll suggest?

Thanks

I just joined today! I was diagnosed when I was 18 with pcos and a unicornuate uterus after about 5 angry doctor visits with me begging for answers. I'm officially ttc for the past month, but my fiance and I have never prevented it. We're both now taking fertilaid, and I'm dieting. I hope I don't need to get medications from the doctor, but I will if I have to. I'm just praying for a regular cycle naturally before it comes to that.

Registered User wantingtobeamommy30's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just diagnosed in January 2012 and finished my first cycle of progesterone. My GYN wants me to have at least 2 AF's before he starts me on Clomid. Once we are on that, hopefully we will have a BFP!

I am also taking 2000mg of metformin a day and I have lost 29lbs!

Good Luck!

Thanks

Hi wickedchick

You are not alone, just remember that! The good part for you though is that you get a chance on this forum to chat to tons of women that have been deaing for PCOS for years and hopefully some of the info you get here will help you as well as me in falling preggies!

Just be strong, take good care of your body, take your meds and have faith!

Thanks

I am new too. Good luck!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

So I'm new to this site. I have just been diagnosed with PCOS back in march. I hadn't had my period since back in october (six months). I had a transvaginal ultrasound which showed the "pearl effect" of cysts on my ovaries. I was put on Provera 10mg. Took it for the ten days and my period started on april 8. Today makes it two weeks that I have had my period. It's not very heavy. Quite a bit of clotting all day. Normally by the end of the day it tapers off and then I start with it all over again in the morning. I am on Ortho Tri Cyclin Lo. I'm going to be starting metformin 500mg. I just would like to know how long I should expect this. I really am trying to stay away from a DNC if possible. I just want to stop bleeding!!!!!!! If anyone has had any experience like this, please just let me know so I know that I'm not alone. :/

Thanks

"we're all in this together"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KendraEllice For This Useful Post:

misskaileigh (04-26-2012)

Thanks

31 year old and husband 36, i was diagnosed 2010 with PCOS. We are TTC, started first cycle of chlomid o 4/20/12. Have apt on 4/30/12 to see if it work and if I ovulated. Never been pregnant. I come from a huge family and every woman in my family has conceived, which make me feel down.

Thanks

I have recently been diagnosed with pcos too, although i have been told for years that it was a huge possibility. Finding this out has triggered some other issues for me too and i am recently having to go back to the doctors and my friends thinks i could have depression (she too is diagnosed with depression) is anyone else out there feeling like i am too. I think i am ok an accepting the syndrome then i realise just how much im not coping. Someone please help a little in desperate need.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

PCOS sucks..no doubt about it. but you can get prego. find a good RE to help you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jlyons For This Useful Post:

mznorman (05-03-2012)