Thanks

Default Thin uterine lining success stories??

Hi, I was curious if anyone has had any success with thin uterine lining? I am currently in my 2 week wait. The day of trigger my lining was only 4mm I did have the triple layer that they like to see but from my research anything under 6 is too thin. Anyway I am feeling bummed and hoping to hear a success story or two if there are any

Such stuff as dreams... Katie_Lucey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,268 Posts

I would love to tell you that I conceived with thin lining but honestly it's not likely. I had thin lining issues and had to address them with meds in order to get pregnant. Mine were coming in around 4-6mm and I was Oing regularly, everything was timed perfectly, and I wasn't getting pregnant month after month. I had to take 3 months off of oral meds all together and did acupuncture to help heal my lining. When I went back to meds I went to injects and that worked to thicken my lining. My body responded much better to the injects. What meds are you on currently? If you are on any oral meds I recommend stopping immediately. The only thing you can do midcycle to really help lining at this point is to take estrogen- even that thickened my lining a bit but not enough to get me pregnant. The first month I got pregnant was on no meds with a lining around 8mm and that ended in an early m/c. The following month was our inject cycle and that ended with my DS.
    Katie (32) Patrick ( 33)
    M/C: 02/01*10/10*03/12*04/12
    August 2011- Connor was born
    February 2013- Jackson was born
    We are overwhelmingly blessed!
    Hidden Content

Thanks

I was on my second round of follistim and progesterone suppositories. I'm really not sure why my lining is so thin. I did 3 rounds on clomid before this and never had this issue. Thank you for your reply and congrats on your DS!!

Such stuff as dreams... Katie_Lucey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,268 Posts

So how much follistim are you doing and for how long? How many follicles did you have at trigger? When did you start the prometrium?
    Katie (32) Patrick ( 33)
    M/C: 02/01*10/10*03/12*04/12
    August 2011- Connor was born
    February 2013- Jackson was born
    We are overwhelmingly blessed!
    Hidden Content