Thread: Ortho Evra

Thanks

Default Ortho Evra

I started using the Ortho Evra Birth Control Patch this month (on my third week now) and I would highly reccomend it to anyone using it to stop getting pregnant, to get a regular cycle or for whatever else you want to go on BCPs for!
    I'm due to take my third patch off on Wednesday, which will then be my bleed week.
    But it is amazing so far! I have had no horrible symptoms like I have with BCPs I've tried.
    The first time I changed it (you change it once a week) I felt a little nauseous and emotional towards the evening, but that's it.
    I've read a lottttt of reviews on it and a lot said they even lost weight on it, or just stayed the same.. never gained any! (And I havent felt I have so far... with BCP I put loads on in first week or two!)
    It's just... amazing!

Thanks

Yep, I love it...stays on well, you can take it for a long time with no breaks and so easy to change once a week only! LOve it.

Thanks

Only problem is, it's not recommended for overweight people, and obvioulsy us cysters have weight issues! I'm 1 stone over the recommended weight and they still gave me it!

Thanks

I had really good results for 7 years on the patch! I miss the patch it was really easy to remember. but i developed cysts somehow during usage at the end i would not advise saying on it longer than 5 years.

Thanks

I miss the patch! I was on it for 5 years before ttc and having my daughter. After coming oFf is when I was diagnosed with pcos because my body went haywire. I def recommend itt o cysters! I plan to get back on it when I stop breastfeeding, God I miss it. No acne, facial hair or weight gain.
    Mama Bear (29)& Papa Bear (31)
    Married 2.14.09

TTC since 7/5/09 (PCOS and Low Morph)

DD born 3-29-12 (our femara miracle)Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content