Transcending the Self.... soulcyster.indeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default For those wanting alternative remedy for hirsutism...

I got to know abt an ayurvedic oil - lomasathana oil- that helps a lot in hirsutism. don hav chin hair, but hav to thread my mustache every 15 days, it gets messy n painful by 30 days. Embarassing below the navel during USG, if I forgotten to shave.I m gonna try that in a day or two. Any one tried natural stuff apart from spearmint tea (I cudn find it in my place) for hisutism?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soulcyster.indeed View Post
    I got to know abt an ayurvedic oil - lomasathana oil- that helps a lot in hirsutism. don hav chin hair, but hav to thread my mustache every 15 days, it gets messy n painful by 30 days. Embarassing below the navel during USG, if I forgotten to shave.I m gonna try that in a day or two. Any one tried natural stuff apart from spearmint tea (I cudn find it in my place) for hisutism?

Hi, this sounds interesting. Did you give it a try yet?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Actually I checked it over net and asked my mom to get it. But she hasn told the doc abt my PCOS The ayurved doc told that I wud take abt 2 month of daily application to get it all removed permanently Today I wud meet the doc n dicsus whether my raging hormones () wud let the oil be effective or not Havn started it yet... Will definitely update the results...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

the doc also asked me to use a powder(called Soundarya powder) mixed with a couple of spoon of water and apply all over body at night b4 sleeping and let it dry for 15 min. The oil(kumkumadi tailam) is to be applied atleast an hour b4 bath. I found it cumbersome n do it at all. I return frm my classes at 9 PM when I am too tired to try out beauty routines