Thanks

Default spotting after orgasm 4-6 dpo

Dh and I, well Dh, ok, anyways, I had an orgasm this morning and was so thankful to Dh b/c Ive felt kinda dry down there and it was bothering me, mentally not physically. We didnt have sex so there wasnt any of his fluids present. I went to the bathroom and my cm was light brown with a tinge of blood. Im freaking out that I might have an infection or something. I posted early that with all 5 of my pgs I have had very creamy cm, and this month I dryed up pretty quickly and the other day I had this big wad of paper mache looking stuff come out. Sorry thats exactly what it looked like. Like someone had put paper up there a few days back. There is no irritation, no smell, no itching, it just bugged me b/c I was dry. I get that way. And I never gotten implantion bleeding so idk what it looks like. Plus my cervix is back down low like it should be, when pg its always stayed up a bit higher and softer. Any clues?
    Me (33) DH (33)
    DD (6) Unplanned, wasnt trying but not preventing, took 3 years
    DD (2) Very planned, took 4 years, 3 mc inbetween
    3 Angel babies
    Progesterone shots and suppositories and shots with DD2
    The above highlighted b/c I cant stress how important it is for us cysters to have this checked AS SOON AS BFP OR SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My tricks: cough syrup, baby aspirin, Instead cup, big O after him, metformin, temping, mastered checking my cervix...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,755 Posts

It might be a little early for implantation bleeding, but I've occasionally had spotting after an orgasm. If it's just the one time spotting, I'd probably chalk it up to what I affectionately call "knocking something loose", could have been a bit of blood that didn't come out earlier but did after the muscle contractions. If there was penetration at all it could have irritated one of the muscle walls. Even without penetration, I wouldn't panic if it's mostly dark and just the one time.
    Justine (33) Hidden Content DH (34)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "In truth, the art of baby making is not an art at all, nor even a science,
    but completely governed by the absolute nonsensical unknown that is at the heart of all existence here on earth and elsewhere." - Hidden Content Hidden Content

3. The Following User Says Thank You to defygravity For This Useful Post:

JesusLovesMe (04-09-2012)

Thanks

I think I might have self diagnosed my issue...for now. I think Im suffering from vag dryness caused by the sharp and sudden drop of estrogen that happens right after ovulation. Hmmmmm? I will have to make an effort to watch for this at the same time next cycle.
    Me (33) DH (33)
    DD (6) Unplanned, wasnt trying but not preventing, took 3 years
    DD (2) Very planned, took 4 years, 3 mc inbetween
    3 Angel babies
    Progesterone shots and suppositories and shots with DD2
    The above highlighted b/c I cant stress how important it is for us cysters to have this checked AS SOON AS BFP OR SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My tricks: cough syrup, baby aspirin, Instead cup, big O after him, metformin, temping, mastered checking my cervix...